Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I was feeling insperational when i was high just Delete this then!

Discussion on I was feeling insperational when i was high just Delete this then! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was feeling insperational when i was high just Delete this then!

did any of our coders ever think...... hmmm LOFT source...... well who originally released it, and wat did they want us to do with it. Surely when they released loft it was for the intention to get a good workin Private Server.... I mean think about it.... instead of having 20 different groups in 1 sub forum we should have the who forum working together.

BENIFITS:
1. Even egy`s will be able to work a server so ppl dont gotta ***** anymore.
2. We actually get somewhere. If all u good ppl released ur sources im more than sure a few ppl can all look at it and say well..... blaw blaw blaw this one has this and this looks like that and so on as so forth.
3. We might actually get a good server goin for the whole co2 section in epvp! (that would be pretty cool i think)

DOWNFALLS:
1:**** WILL GET LEECHED but thats ok too cuz that means **** will leach to us too!
2:Lots of questions will be asked by egy`s, we can just keep using key words then the ctrl+f keys ^^
3.theres ganna be ******** and flameing (we heard it this long hell we can listen longer)

I WAS FEELIN INSPERATIONAL SO IF THIS IS JUST RETARTED DELETE IT PLEASE!
Old 02/03/2009, 05:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Lotf was leaked btw lol...
Old 02/03/2009, 09:33   #3

I'm kind of having a hard time fully understanding what you are typing but I think I got the gist of it.
Open Source has always been a beneficial way of producing software for those who will use it. Imagine one guy having to make something compatible with many different types of hardware, but only using his own? With everyone who is willing to give it a shot working on it, they can all test it on their hardware and environment, producing a stable client more quickly and efficiently.
I don't know what this 'LOFT' thing is, but you are right that having it all one big project would produce faster results (Assuming many other decided to join in).
Being high always does make oneself inspirational ;D
Old 02/06/2009, 04:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
Lotf was leaked btw lol...
oh... are u seriouss.... lmao... well that defeats the purpose i guess... ummmmm
Old 02/07/2009, 16:53   #5

open source will = phail if you try to do it with a HUGE *** group.

EVERY server will be the same
almost every main person will not get the full credit they deserve
almost everyone will be stealing **** and claiming they did it
a group of people will try to take charge of the project
a HUGE amount of people will say "i'll help" but never help -_-

the best thing you could do, and i've just reached that understanding about a 2weeks ago, is to make your own source...

i used to be just like this, "get people to help on a premade source, lets perfect it!" but.... through observations and experience, it never really works out like it should.

you can do it! BUT, then whats the point... 1,000 private servers EXACTLY alike.

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!... i- i mean PRIVATE SERVER ABUSE!
<_< >_>

-Zane Blalock-
Old 02/08/2009, 11:54   #6

elite*gold: 111
It was tht XxArcherMasterxX tht released it, he stole it from me n the conorth team n released it >.<
Old 02/09/2009, 12:56   #7

You're a 15 year old egy.
Your post means nothing.