Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to spent CPS

Discussion on Best way to spent CPS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best way to spent CPS

Ok, just post here what you think to be the best way to spent your CPS...

Ok, my theory is that the BEST WAY to spend CPS is using it all in lottery, u'll probably get more than you had before start doing that...

I have spend about full 20 dbs on it and that is what i got that is really good...

500kk pack (YES, I GOT IT!!!!!!)
200kk pack (YES, THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!)
REF DRAGONS and RAINS (ABOUT 30 IN TOTAL)

Ok, as far as i know, it would be already worth it, + you can get these 10 cps items that give u back almost half of what u used to enter in it, and some +1 and +1 stone packs, all them togheter would at least give u a half of what u used to enter in lotto, so make the counts...
Old 01/29/2009, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Depends how lucky u feel, a friend of me used 50 and the best he got was an eli 1 soc headband.