Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CIDProxy annoyance

Discussion on CIDProxy annoyance within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CIDProxy annoyance

Is there any way to stop the 5bot pop-ups. I'm trying to use another bot that needs conquer to be the active window, but 5bot pop-ups keep coming up!

Also, if I no longer want to use CIDProxy (if the pop-ups don't stop..) then what files do I need to remove from the Conquer folder?
Old 01/18/2009, 06:30   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Not possible, unless u edits cid proxy.exe, i think...
Old 01/18/2009, 07:48   #3

How do I remove CIDProxy then? As it is, I can no longer run Conquer by itself. Do I simply delete the CIDProxy icon from the Conquer folder..?
Old 01/18/2009, 10:28   #4

the easiest way is to reinstall ur client ..deleting the cid exe icon will do nothing
Old 01/18/2009, 11:38   #5

couldent you just block the it?
***.***.***.*** localhost <--somthing like this yousto work,dont know if if still does so I wont post the adress or exactly what to do.
Old 01/19/2009, 17:46   #6

do u mean like uninstall the game then reinstall it?????????????????????????????
Old 01/19/2009, 18:18   #7

u need ur original conquer.exe, server.dat files. in ur conquer folder. then u'll be back to normal.
i do it all the time. of course that assumes that u made a copy of ur originals. wow, that might be a lessoned learned for next time.
Old 01/19/2009, 18:46   #8

everyone help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
u need ur original conquer.exe, server.dat files. in ur conquer folder. then u'll be back to normal.
i do it all the time. of course that assumes that u made a copy of ur originals. wow, that might be a lessoned learned for next time.
can u explain more
Old 01/19/2009, 23:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackblack123 View Post
can u explain more
when u installed cidproxy, it overwrites 3 main files that u need to run just normal conquer. those files are:

conquer.exe
server.dat
version.dat

although i don't think u need the version.dat is needed to run normal conquer. but the other 2 are definitely needed. the server.dat has info for server ips and such that conquer looks at to get on their server. proxy server uses different server.dat

anyway i'm not expert on it i just know that if i copy those 2 main files back in i can go back to normal conquer.
Old 01/20/2009, 09:09   #10

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
U dont realy need the conquer.exe, its just anather multi client, so only server.dat.
Do like me, i got an zip folder in my conquer folder that i just unzip when i want to start CO with out a proxie.
Old 01/21/2009, 13:09   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
You need this back.

Place this Server.dat in your Conquer2.0 Directory and overwrite the existing file.

Patch 5096 Server.dat.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 22:45   #12

Received Thanks: 1,000
For crying out loud, CIDProxy is completely free and you can't stand a pop-up that opens every hour? :X
Old 01/22/2009, 02:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
You need this back.

Place this Server.dat in your Conquer2.0 Directory and overwrite the existing file.

Patch 5096 Server.dat.

Hiyoal
still doesnt work for me. i tried to replace the server.dat and i succeeded but once i went onto the login page it kept saying seror ment or internet congestion, then i started cid proxy n next thing u knw is that it lemme on =(.. any better solution?
Old 01/22/2009, 05:27   #14

Hiyoal thank you!!!

I was not looking forward to re-downlading Conquer (deleted the original file I had).

@tanelipe
I love CID, the pop-ups don't bug me normally, BUT, Im trying to lvl my Poison Fog with a bot, which needs Conquer to be the active window. Pop-ups kinda ruin my PF lvling.....a way to automatically minimize the pop-up windows would also solve the problem .... unfortunately, I don't know of any

EDIT:
@Hiyoal
the file you had posted didn't work dude. Any chance you could re-post the original server.dat file?
Old 01/22/2009, 08:22   #15

Received Thanks: 1,066
Try this.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Server.rar (2.6 KB, 12 views)