Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2questions in one!!! [HELP]

Discussion on 2questions in one!!! [HELP] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post 2questions in one!!! [HELP]

is it possible to bring a lvl 15 or lower to the adventure islands or go thru metzone an in to the water devils an get killed without anything in its inventory being droped?
if so then r u 100%sure that the newb char wont loose anything like.for example=he was carrying 20dbs an about 5mets?
does he loose anything or does he just get teleported to the next map wid everyting on him?

heres my other question....

ok can someone tell me the right monsters to kill wen farming waters?
an here are my equipts
im lvl 120
+3(S)hat or +4(E)ears
+2(E)necky
+3(S)ring
+4(S)coat
+3(S)1soc (R)drag bow
+2(E)boots
+3(S)fan
+3(E)tower
is that enough to farm waters from 1-110?
an what is the required amount of pot to do this?
an how long do u tink it will take me?
Old 01/02/2009, 05:37   #2

Your equipment aint strong enough, you COULD do it but it will take AGES more then 1 day for sure! How to water-farm:

And yes a noob at lvl 15 wont loose anything.
Old 01/02/2009, 22:12   #3

i have a lvl 1 char that i use for that but only thing if some one pk it u might lose items cuz it happend to me but i had no mets or dbs just some gold and scrls and pots for my troj.. but if da monster kill u then u aint dropin nothin enjoy suffering No.Ob4Life!!
Old 01/03/2009, 03:23   #4

For some one with "GodOfConquer" in their handle, you sure have a lot of questions...
Old 01/03/2009, 09:15   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Got to add somthing to those two above me, if a lvl 15 nub is killed by a mob it sude NOT drop any thing, but iv read on CO forums lately a bug makes u drop items any ways.
Old 01/03/2009, 23:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_GodOfConquer View Post
is it possible to bring a lvl 15 or lower to the adventure islands or go thru metzone an in to the water devils an get killed without anything in its inventory being droped?
if so then r u 100%sure that the newb char wont loose anything like.for example=he was carrying 20dbs an about 5mets?
does he loose anything or does he just get teleported to the next map wid everyting on him?

i have a lvl 2 don't know about a lvl 15. if my noob gets killed in metzone, he revives in first set of waterdevil islands. if he dies again he's transported to stone city. if i'm killed by mobs i lose nothing, if i get pk'd then i may lose a few mets or w/e.