Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Selling or not?

Discussion on [Question] Selling or not? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Selling or not?

should i sell my farm equips and make a warior? or should i stay farming (farming is boring and archer to)
Old 12/01/2008, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thats up to u.
My main accounts was: Tro-archer ,noob water (With plvl gear), and tro-warrior.. (don't remember what items i got, but they are good)
So when i get bored with archer, i play with warrior.. its not bad.. but... U should think do u wanna waste your time on this game? I played Conquer since it open, i got scamed like million time. And what i get? Nothing. Just lost my time ;]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Npc selling moonbox.
07/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
hello, i want a Npc in Twin City who is selling Moonboxes for any price. Could anybody tell me how to create that Npc?
question about selling items to NPC
11/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
what file can i find the sell back price of items to NPC's? yeah, ive searched and i have tried appraisal in the item index looked thru some other files, but for some reason i cant seem to find this anywhere, could someone point me in the right direction please b4 i throw my PC off the baloney. and Zombe, if u read this, could you look at the post i made in ur antigm release thread, thx ;)
Just a little question about selling iSro accounts ...
03/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys , i 'v decided to quit iSro ... and i was thinking to sell the account , the question is : Where could i post a thread in order to sell it .. ?
Question about selling retail accounts
10/11/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello,im quitting my server and i want to know if somebody knows a good page/forum for trade or sell accounts ,send me pm thx :handsdown:
QUestion about selling xD
08/21/2008 - Rohan - 2 Replies
Hello guys , i would like to know how much is a lvl 62 dekan ? I would like to sell it but 1'st of all i wanna check the prices . So . . can any of u help me please with *real offers* ? I mean real , cuz it won't be nice 2 see like 1 / 2 / 3 euro's lol Thx