Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Talismans

Discussion on Talismans within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talismans

I have nothing important to really say. I just wanna vent about the talismans. I spent months creating a full super soc char only to have these come out and totally ruin the game. I don't buy dbs cause I can't afford to. I have farmed warr's and waters to make my main character. TQ has really shown with this newest patch that they don't care about players....they just wanna cater to their bulkers. This will ultimately make it to where there won't be any new ppl coming to game. In addition it's gonna drive alot of ppl away mainly the ppl that can't afford to bulk. Thank you TQ for showing me that you truly don't care about nothing but money.......I QUIT!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/13/2008, 19:08   #2

AGREED
Old 11/13/2008, 19:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
in my opinion, its not going to make so much difference to non-bulkers
because:
1. just think of those new items as an extra socket for RDG/RPG. u dont even have full 2soc, so dont bother to compare with those full 2soc bulkers in the first place
2. bulkers will full 2soc +8 will still owe u in 1-2hits whether u have that new item with max status or not
3. players will regain interest in CO as ninja class is finally announced to be released around christmas. wait until then, u will see some 2nd rb ninjas and more bulkers.
actually instead of spending money on those new items, good daggers will definately a hit, so if i were u, start collecting them and sell/use later
Old 11/13/2008, 19:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticSun View Post
I have nothing important to really say. I just wanna vent about the talismans. I spent months creating a full super soc char only to have these come out and totally ruin the game. I don't buy dbs cause I can't afford to. I have farmed warr's and waters to make my main character. TQ has really shown with this newest patch that they don't care about players....they just wanna cater to their bulkers. This will ultimately make it to where there won't be any new ppl coming to game. In addition it's gonna drive alot of ppl away mainly the ppl that can't afford to bulk. Thank you TQ for showing me that you truly don't care about nothing but money.......I QUIT!
if u quit give me your char ---->pm me
Old 11/13/2008, 21:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post
in my opinion, its not going to make so much difference to non-bulkers
because:
1. just think of those new items as an extra socket for RDG/RPG. u dont even have full 2soc, so dont bother to compare with those full 2soc bulkers in the first place
2. bulkers will full 2soc +8 will still owe u in 1-2hits whether u have that new item with max status or not
3. players will regain interest in CO as ninja class is finally announced to be released around christmas. wait until then, u will see some 2nd rb ninjas and more bulkers.
actually instead of spending money on those new items, good daggers will definately a hit, so if i were u, start collecting them and sell/use later
heavens fan attack can only be reduced by tower so if archer has +12 with double sockets fan or something he will scatter down all people with lower than say +6 tower, and it costs a lot to compose it.
Old 11/13/2008, 22:06   #6

cookieslayer@
as a regular long time co player before, i notice that an archer with attack 10000 doesnt mean, it can attack players with 10000damage, it will just do around few hundred after mins the target defense
so even the godlike player adds 1000 damage, its nothing but 10% increase
and will not attack few hundred + 1000 damage
but probably few hundred damage* 110% (if thats true, then this is just one RDG. and if the godlike archer has 20000atk, that means it is only one NDG difference)
or do u mean even a rb lvl23 archer with fan can scatter 1000dmg on regular players that doesnt have tower?
am i wrong?

PS* i didnt play CO for a long time, but still interested in its development. so feel free to point out the wrongs and explain the truths
Old 11/13/2008, 22:11   #7

All i know..is i am a 2nd rb tro lvl 112 with full super 1 soc +5 SDG with a few blessings...
Archers with a super fan are hitting me for 2k's

Wtf is going on...i hate this patch -.-
Old 11/13/2008, 22:19   #8

Gee@
2000...is a little bit high
so does it mean if i have a good tower, i will not receive any damage from tao or archers that usually does less than 1000dmg?
Old 11/13/2008, 22:31   #9

I personally like the new Talismans.
They are a great addition to new equips and to mounts.
I don't purchase DBs, and I don't think this will affect those that do/don't.
Old 11/13/2008, 22:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
I personally like the new Talismans.
They are a great addition to new equips and to mounts.
I don't purchase DBs, and I don't think this will affect those that do/don't.
Youre wrong, youll cry.
Old 11/14/2008, 01:19   #11

its ruined the game i quit
Old 11/14/2008, 01:34   #12

Lol, quit then!

I personally enjoy them.
Old 11/14/2008, 06:10   #13

At the end of the day, its Attack > defence.

So, if you are strong, you just get stronger. If you constantly get 1 hit by enemy, it will always remain the same
Old 11/14/2008, 10:14   #14

Yeah they oughta reprogram the patch to make the talismans attk and def add to your general overall atk and def. As it is, its adding to your dmg. With one on, and without one, makes a big diff. LOL with things like this, screw the rest of your items, just focus on talismans. THAT"S MESSED UP! WHY THE HELL DID I EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY FOR SO LONG AND GET NICE EQUIPS IF THEY AINT WORTH **** NOW!!!! That guy is rite, TQ doesnt care.. they're too greedy now
Old 11/14/2008, 11:29   #15

addon -> quest is stupid and boring.