Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What would you say 'the funniest thing' a foreign has said to you?

Discussion on What would you say 'the funniest thing' a foreign has said to you? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/26/2008, 02:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Noob say :PLVL ME TOOO RRB AD I GIVV UU MY DP

Me say : **** off or i give you my filter.
Old 09/26/2008, 12:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hahah

I love them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Funniest video's ever
06/23/2010 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
So here's one of my video's think of better one!!!! YouTube - barack obama ft hillary clinton-Umbrella I got even better
Funniest Rap Ever
10/19/2009 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
You got to see this video omg lol I still cant stop laughing.:D download link below: ShareCash.Org - Make money uploading files! its a .flv file so you need a .flv player you can find it here: ShareCash.Org - Make money uploading files! on the offer part click skip until download pops up
Funniest vid ever! lol!!
12/13/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Thanks to all the bots we have this histerical video..LOL!!! I found this on the SRO forums by some nooblet who took this. It made em laugh so friggin hard I had to share this.. LOL!!! :D YouTube - SRO Gold Bots
the funniest thing ever ...lol mest up too
07/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
THE WEIRDEST LMFAO THING HAPPENED TO ME ANDM Y FRIEND LMFAO ITS FUNNY!!!wat a day -.-.THIS IS TRUE STORY.Ok 1st of all look at this luck >.>.my friend accidentaly put his gourd in the storkeepers shop and it said r u sure u wanna sell item >.> he thought it said trade yes or no.He put yes (i know there goes fucking 20 dbs lmfao).Ill tell u a lil later what happned thnx to the good lord lol.Now to me..i had some elite socketed boots lvl 30 ive been rbing them over 13 times on all my rb's and no...