Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what happened to cogenius

Discussion on what happened to cogenius within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what happened to cogenius

what happened to cogenius?
Old 01/18/2012, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Its down atm, check the release thread for details.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is CoGenius down?
07/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
i havent been able to use the bot or go on the website for more than a day :mad:
COFarmer vs CoGenius?
06/30/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Edit: Sorry, there are 3 other threads about this.. I didn't know until I actually searched it -.- /close please
CoGenius vs CoFarmer
06/22/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 34 Replies
I've been using both about 10 months ago. Im more into the mining bot because it's just awesome, great way to gain money and not getting noticed by other players, means it's totally secure. So my question is which mining bot is better, can you post the pros and the cons? And can which has better safety and better hunting and more stable when hunting with ninjas fatalstrike/farming ninjas?
Cogenius
01/30/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hellowonder Cogenius need to use the pay or if there is a free version ? and what step to making it work?:confused::confused:
Giving away 12 day Sub to CoGenius(U)
12/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Well its been great these pass 6 years playing conquer. Now in a week, I'm off on my mission for my church(mormon) for 2 years. And now I have no reason to play conquer. I would like to give it up for atleast a 2 day free trial for xbox live if anyone has a code for that. Would rather spend playing black ops for my last days instead of botting conquer :) Pm if you have