Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Need some help wit memory adresses

Discussion on [Request] Need some help wit memory adresses within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Need some help wit memory adresses

Hello EPVP it's been a while that Ive been here, now that im back and playing CO again Im back into cheating haha.

Anyway since cracked SV and all is not allowed here anymore I am thinking of making a memory based bot myself, and i can use some pointers to the right direction.
(Yes i have used search first )

Im looking for some current adresses of a few things, for 1 the monster names and theres more to that, I wonder how SV searches for the monsters exactly, because well its unlikely all monsters have same memory adresses, so how could I ' search ' for them
And my second question is what are the current memory adresses of the current position that ur standing at.

Now if i knew the answer to those 2 questions I think I can make this work
Anyone that knows the answer please reply ASAP

Many thanks
Old 07/20/2008, 04:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
purplehaze@
if u have use cheatengine before, searching a certain name does not take more than 2 seconds to scan through the whole co client
(if u have it in range, like 0x400000-0x700000, it will take like 0.5seconds)

after u get the memory address of the monster, u add +48hex = Xcoordinate of monster
then u add +4hex = Y coordinate
after u add all of the monsters data, then compare all the values with the current point u are standing, then command the bot to click the closest monster as possible

and about the current address for char position is the same
search for ur own character name, then add +48 for X, +4 for Y
the difference is CharName address is fixed (unless patches)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2008, 02:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
purplehaze@
if u have use cheatengine before, searching a certain name does not take more than 2 seconds to scan through the whole co client
(if u have it in range, like 0x400000-0x700000, it will take like 0.5seconds)

after u get the memory address of the monster, u add +48hex = Xcoordinate of monster
then u add +4hex = Y coordinate
after u add all of the monsters data, then compare all the values with the current point u are standing, then command the bot to click the closest monster as possible

and about the current address for char position is the same
search for ur own character name, then add +48 for X, +4 for Y
the difference is CharName address is fixed (unless patches)
I thank you very much
I have used cheatengine and indeed it scans fast, how cheatengine does its miracle is for me unknown, now for example VB.Net can read and write memory but can it search for matches? If so please share your knowledge

Many thanks
Old 07/21/2008, 04:51   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
purplehaze@
if it can read/write memory, of course it can search for matches, just that u need to code it urself
concept:
Code:
read 0x123123 output as var AAA
if AAA = 6E617665 (e=65 v=76 a=61 n=6E)
{
found matches!
}
else
{
0x123123 ++
}
Old 07/22/2008, 16:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
purplehaze@
if it can read/write memory, of course it can search for matches, just that u need to code it urself
concept:
Code:
read 0x123123 output as var AAA
if AAA = 6E617665 (e=65 v=76 a=61 n=6E)
{
found matches!
}
else
{
0x123123 ++
}
yes I have thought about something alike, but was kind of looking for a faster way (hoping there is ofcourse)

But thank you for answering it is appreciated

Edit:

Before I can even continue on this i stumbled on a problem, so memory editing is new for me in VB.net.
So i thought lets start out simple and first read the money value, well it keeps showing 0 while i know i have coins with me.
Means somethings wrong with my code, maybe if you have a look at it you see where the problem is?
I have also tried to use &H56BE7C instead of 90720324 tho that gave me the result of 64, wich is not correct because i have 1.4kk on the account
Thanks in advance

Code:
        Dim iMoneyAddress As Integer
        iMoneyAddress = 90720324
        Dim Reader As New MemReader.ProcessMemoryReader()
        Dim MyProcs As System.Diagnostics.Process() = System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessesByName("Conquer")

If MyProcs.Length = 0 Then
            MessageBox.Show("No Conquer Client found!")
            Return
        End If
        Reader.ReadProcess = MyProcs(0)
        Reader.OpenProcess()
        Dim bytesRead As Integer
        Dim Memory As Byte()
        Dim iMoney As Integer

Memory = Reader.ReadProcessMemory(iMoneyAddress, 1, bytesRead)
        iMoney = Memory(0)
        txtMoney.Text = iMoney.ToString()