Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Informations About The Servers

Discussion on Informations About The Servers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What you think
Yes ! I want a Guide Like This 9 69.23%
No! i not need. 1 7.69%
Maybe ! I Dont Know Yet 0 0%
Yes ! and i want to help you at making it ( Send me a PM ) 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Informations About The Servers

Hy everybody ,
I want to start a "Guide" about the servers because theres are many players who start to hate his old servers where they play, and don't know which one to pick and start to play .

In the Guide I would put the next informations :
1) The 1st 3 nobilities and the 50th one
(The 50th one is to know how many $$ need to be donated to get onto top 50)
eg:
2) The Prices of the items :
- Metscroll in silver and cps
- DragonBall
- PermanentStones (small and big)
- SDG/SRG/SPG/STortGem price silver and cps

3) The last Guild who wins the guildwar
4) The Nationalities ( BR,EGY, EU, US players the most ) and Main Language

[The list should be longer but atm only I will work.]

If someone want to join and help to make a helpfull guide jsut PM me

I will know what to do if i will have about 50 votes..

The guide will look like this .. for more things to add you are free to comment :P
Co Servers:
Old 10/18/2011, 22:30   #2

who will need that? items ? all change items upgrade them and donate all time anyway this do not help if u wanna be top just donate or bot simple !
Old 10/19/2011, 01:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
who will need that? items ? all change items upgrade them and donate all time anyway this do not help if u wanna be top just donate or bot simple !
what demon is trying to say is: IF you are having a hard time deciding on which server you want to join, look at this guide, it might help you.. basically, it will contain prices of commodities in every server, nobility ranks, GW winners..
Old 10/19/2011, 05:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
..->
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
what demon is trying to say is: IF you are having a hard time deciding on which server you want to join, look at this guide, it might help you.. basically, it will contain prices of commodities in every server, nobility ranks, GW winners..

Yeah. I not dedicate the guide only for those who allready play or something else. I want to make a Guide to help each other to go to a server which is lagless ( near his country) , Someones who got scammed/banned/or even hate they servers like to start on new server.

The idea is i need more 1-2 peoples to help me to make those guides, my bro is too busy to help me at that cause he went always to competitions , and not have time for foruming , gaming , wasting time in front of computer.

If you see the official page they refresh the boards at every 1-2 mounts , tats alot , only at beginings i will have probs till i make some scratches for each server cause after that i have only to replace the amounts , and yeah it will be updated once at 1-2 weeks .
Old 10/30/2011, 11:41   #5

I think this server guide might do better for ppl on the actual CO forum. I'd be glad to help you out btw
Old 10/30/2011, 13:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
I think this server guide might do better for ppl on the actual CO forum. I'd be glad to help you out btw
only that on official there are mostly f*cktards.. so it better stay here