Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A proposal for a private server

Discussion on A proposal for a private server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A proposal for a private server

hi all the elitepvpers here, i had made just 2 post by far and i have almost like 2 year since i join ..... whatever, this is the first topic i make but i like to propose and ask to somebody to make a private non pvp server, its just that i been searching for a good private server but theres always some negative things, starting with the popular Qonquer_; for me its just another conquer but private, no diference on the rates and mybe some increased drop but no more; next is pwnquer, is a good server but its just so disorganized, u never know when the next guiñd war start and ends. no economy and the only way to get 130 is a bug; and its just left the other pvp server with noob commands

For all of this i have this idea, a private server with this rates exp: 10x drop: 50x or maybe 100x

i would like to make it by myself but im just too busy and dont have the time and the sources for this, so i hope someone interested make a server like the one im asking or similar or maybe u can modify ur actually pvp server and make a lvling server......well i have nothing else to say; if i make u angry for make this post just dont reply it........ thx in advance

PD: sorry if i have a bad english, i hope i dont
Old 06/28/2008, 05:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
i would like to make it by myself but im just too busy and dont have the time and the sources for this, so i hope someone interested make a server like the one im asking or similar or maybe u can modify ur actually pvp server and make a lvling server......well i have nothing else to say; if i make u angry for make this post just dont reply it........ thx in advance
Or intellect to make any MMORPG server (on your own). To be quite honest, ever since bone-you left his attempt for coding a conquer server (XSCO), Ultimation (COWS) quit, I (HybridCO) quit, there's really barely anyone else good coding a server (I say that because there are still good coders in the Conquer economy, i.e. Future, Tane). Don't hold your breath on this one.... 'Cause the only good person left is Korvacs; Tanel/hadeset is decent.
Old 06/28/2008, 07:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok, dont get me wrong, o dont ask for a coder to make a server per say..... i mean, there a re a lot of guides to make a private server, actually there one i was checking out that lets u make a server and modify the rates at ur own..........................in any case i was just asking for this, is not like im demmanding this. Anyways i just wanted to make this post, if this server is never created i dont care hehe