Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trouble finding a few .dds files

Discussion on Trouble finding a few .dds files within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trouble finding a few .dds files

I can't find these. If you know where they are, please share

Moss
SoulAroma
DreamGrass
glow effect for wands

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Having trouble finding a nice spot to vend?
09/03/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Basically here's what u do, 1. Go to an open space where you can actually open a store. 2. Click "vend" 3. There will be a lag time from the time u click till the time the shop actually opens. 4. Use your "wasd" controls to shift your character to the spot you want to vend. P/s when you stop moving, you can't move anymore.
trouble :(
08/21/2010 - Grand Chase - 16 Replies
when i log in to my NAGC and choice server, theres a prompt saying The connection has timed out The server is not responding How can i resolve this????????
dds files not finding them...
05/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i looked in the topic about dds files i would really like to mess with mine alot but however everything is for conquer1.0 i have 2.0 and for some reason i cant find the folders they are located to someone help oh yeah and i really want the white dragon gem super effect but the folder it says to put it in is not there :( HELP!
Trouble encrypting .txt files after editing
04/11/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I used l2encdec to decrypt using the -d command then I edited the armorgrp.txt file to change a cotton robe into an avadon. Then I encrypted using -e but i got an error. So i encrypted using -h 411 but game crashed with a line error in armorgrp.txt during run. Btw, my system folder is already patched by Patcher.exe. I did not use loader.exe to run the game. Should I have stripped the header altogether and then put it back as 411 after?