Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who wants COOperative work again?

Discussion on Who wants COOperative work again? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Who wants COOperative work again?

Who wants COOperative work again?Everyone who wants it click THANKS button to show IAmHawtness that we really need his releases and we really care.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 16:22   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#closed

Hawtness has made no real move to bring back his bot and having people thank YOU isn't going to change that.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, botjail, conquer, cooperative, hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COoperative help
01/04/2022 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
can i use cooperative on 1 client then no cooperative with the other one? how to use autominer?
COoperative
10/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok im tryin to figure this thing out an i cant even get it started its givin me a Error:Failed to read from configeration file...an the bot is sayin Failed to attach client lol please help if u can thanks!
COoperative
04/26/2011 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3929 Replies
Patch 5378 IMPORTANT: READ THE "HOW TO AVOID BOTJAIL" SECTION Thank you, TQ, for shitting all over Classic CO (and 2.0, too, actually) :) Summary COoperative is a free to use bot for Conquer Online 2.0. It is intended to work ONLY for the official US version of Conquer Online, and I have no intention of making it work for private servers or Spanish/Brazilian/etc. CO. Since it's a free to use bot, don't expect the best, please. I'm the only one working on the bot, and the only things...