Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COFarmer vs CoGenius?

Discussion on COFarmer vs CoGenius? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
COFarmer vs CoGenius?

Edit: Sorry, there are 3 other threads about this.. I didn't know until I actually searched it -.-

/close please
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoGenius vs CoFarmer
06/22/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 34 Replies
I've been using both about 10 months ago. Im more into the mining bot because it's just awesome, great way to gain money and not getting noticed by other players, means it's totally secure. So my question is which mining bot is better, can you post the pros and the cons? And can which has better safety and better hunting and more stable when hunting with ninjas fatalstrike/farming ninjas?
Cogenius
01/30/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hellowonder Cogenius need to use the pay or if there is a free version ? and what step to making it work?:confused::confused:
Cofarmer vs cogenius
10/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
hi there, just wondering what bot is more stable and all round better as im thinking of buying one of them tonight