Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where to find .dds file for MB tokens?

Discussion on where to find .dds file for MB tokens? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where to find .dds file for MB tokens?

Hi people,

anyone knows where to find (normal directory) the .dds files for the moonbox tokens?
I just found armors, weps and quest items....

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Where to find Tokens?
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hello im new to here. My names Blake and im from USA :D Question: Where can i find Tokens? Like, Whats the column for it, I have searched keyterms "Token Fortune", "Fortune Token"; But didn't find anything. Please help and Thank You. Regards, Blake
can not find file to interject
07/20/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
im trying to help a friend set up his stuff and im getting this error message when I try to launch game. I have some ideas of what it could be but im not exactly sure, we are setting up everything by this thread. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/211095-uce-guide-2moons-wor king-vac-wall-hack-speed-hack-auto-pots.html btw this is a great thread if you havent yet give the man some thanks for it, anyway im not exactly sure what to do to fix this issue....
cannot find file
06/16/2009 - Main - 0 Replies
Also das problem ist dass wenn ich crossfire starte und bei 55%bin kommt sowas cannot find file. Und dann bleibt es einfach so stehen. Kann mir jemand helfen??? Thx im vorraus.
What file can I find BlueMouse
05/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I lookd all thru monster.dat and it wasnt there, unless its one that has those symbols I was wonderin if I could give it a health bar Any1 know what file its in? TY
How do you find a certain .dds file?
05/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How do you find a .dds file that you want? like a certain tro armour or anything? Im really newbie at this stuff.. Appreciate the help! :D