Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CP hack, myth or not

Discussion on CP hack, myth or not within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CP hack, myth or not

I put some itemz for sale in the market and noticed that I got silver instead of cp. I am really sure I put them itemz for cp and not gold even though if I am wrong then I will just sit on the loss. Really I am kinda mad, but what I want to know is if their is a cp hack and could someone point me in the direction so I can use it too.

In short, screw getting mad. Just let me get even.
Old 03/11/2008, 02:51   #2

This happened to me when cps were first released, I think originally it had to do with clicking in the gold box first and then entering a price in cps (in the correct box) which was still registering as gold.

However if there is such a thing as a cp 'hack' / scam, which there may well be, it's not likely to be released publicly. Although anything is possible *thinks back to QOProxy*.
Old 03/11/2008, 03:05   #3

there is a cp hack, or was ive heard about it, caused some major upsets on some servers but, i thought it mighta been fixed by now, if its still out idk then
Old 03/11/2008, 04:50   #4

TQ patching? More like sweeping under the rug it seems. I just want to know how I can look at doing it too. From what I understand if its out there it probably maybe released to players with an understanding not to do it often, since it will probably be traced back but after having it done to me and TQ telling me to get bent, I really want to know where I can get my own to continue the cycle.
Old 03/11/2008, 09:57   #5

i would like to know if there is 1 i lost a sup soc +8 neck to this all i got was like 25k silver
Old 03/11/2008, 11:48   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondsquare View Post
TQ patching? More like sweeping under the rug it seems. I just want to know how I can look at doing it too. From what I understand if its out there it probably maybe released to players with an understanding not to do it often, since it will probably be traced back but after having it done to me and TQ telling me to get bent, I really want to know where I can get my own to continue the cycle.
a hack like that wouldnt be available to the general public in any shape or form, im not going to hypothosise on how to its done, but it'll come down to 1 thing, exploiting one of TQ's **** systems on their server,

also even if you were to ask level 2 and higher about this, they wont tell you anything about it (if they even know, which i doubt) so all in all i would just give up on this i cant see any of ya figuring it out.

/request lock?
Old 03/11/2008, 16:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
a hack like that wouldnt be available to the general public in any shape or form, im not going to hypothosise on how to its done, but it'll come down to 1 thing, exploiting one of TQ's **** systems on their server,

also even if you were to ask level 2 and higher about this, they wont tell you anything about it (if they even know, which i doubt) so all in all i would just give up on this i cant see any of ya figuring it out.

/request lock?
Hey it was still worth a shot. Even a warning saying not to put itemz up for cpz would safe me from getting a big loss when selling stuff. You may not feel it cause you not sell itemz for cp but everyone else who do feels it more.

I just want okay saying that it exists and where to find it. Maybe they will not say on thread but sending me message is fine.
Old 03/11/2008, 17:48   #8

elite*gold: 10
I got one!
I just hacked one of the tq Servers yesterday.
Old 03/11/2008, 19:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kitschi- View Post
I got one!
gg. :P
Old 03/11/2008, 20:41   #10

where can i get the cp hack??

SOME1 PLZ pm me the link!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 03/11/2008, 22:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kitschi- View Post
I got one!
You do realize how utterly bogus that sounds.
Hacking the servers = FTP Access
Not some fantasized notion of hacking in which you get something by editing a URL or simply packet modding.
Old 03/11/2008, 22:32   #12

It's not a hack, it's a glitch. Someone proved me how it was done and it's pretty much what Korvacs said about the wrong boxes witch are sometimes glitched.
Old 03/11/2008, 23:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveoncaff2 View Post
You do realize how utterly bogus that sounds.
Hacking the servers = FTP Access
Not some fantasized notion of hacking in which you get something by editing a URL or simply packet modding.
twas a joke...
Old 03/11/2008, 23:47   #14

elite*gold: 10
So anyone need my imba Gold hack or my CP dupe?
Old 03/12/2008, 01:23   #15

Received Thanks: 2,198
.... Packet based "hack" or just a simple exploit ?