Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior rbed using dual wield hack

Discussion on Warrior rbed using dual wield hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrior rbed using dual wield hack

Heres the question, will only the main hand weapon be rbed or would both?
Old 02/24/2008, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Last time I did it was a month ago, but yes both weaps should be rbed.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
warrior dual wield 2hand glitch
08/27/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
ok so i got hacked today and when i got my account back i noticed my warrior was dual wielding TWO twohand weapons and was ARMS build not fury i tried to switch weapons around ow i can only equip one and if i respec to the 2 and then equip and respec arms i have low attack and it doesnt show the swords so my question is. how did the hacker do this?
Warrior Dual Wield Hack
08/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is that still available? does it still work? and if it does, can someone give me a link pls? i tried searching for it and i couldnt find it. PLS and TY
Dual Wield hack ?
06/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello everybody, i know i look like just a random noob , in fact i am. but ive been on this forum for quite a while.. i just have nothing usefull to post so i rather just shut up.. anyways. straight to the point. i was wondering, i havent seen a dual wield hack in quite a while. is it still possible to use a hack like that? or has TQ found out how to resolve this problem? if so. what hack still alows dual wield (that actually works with the latest patch or one patch before) Regards,...
Warrior Dual Wield Specced
10/01/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
hiHo. Habt ihr ne idee wie ich nen warrior ordentlich specce damit er auch "Improved Overpower" hat? Was würdet ihr an Talents nehmen?