Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plvl watter

Discussion on plvl watter within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plvl watter

Well i didnt played for some time now and i started again .. so i wanna know is still profitable to farm watters with Archer?? or everybody nowdays lvl up Ninjas with help of bot?? how long does it usaly take ninja to get from lvl 1 to lvl 120 with elite gears?? and where does bound cps boxes drop?? wich monsters drop them??
Old 04/11/2011, 23:44   #2

Well on most servers Super gem prices have dropped since ages, I know you tiger you used to play on Tiger/Aries but yeah you dont even get a DB at 110 promotion non rb. Water farming not as profitable as it used to be.
Old 04/12/2011, 16:28   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Waters are simply not farmable anymore. Even with full 2 socket archer and water you will most likely spend about the same amount of time to farm a water you would spend farming a ninja using just a few single sockets.

Ninjas with bots are simply the best way to earn money right now between all the items they pick up (loot all = nice amount of +1's, elites, supers not to mention the mets/db's) and the gems from reborning.
Old 04/13/2011, 01:05   #4

i always wonderd about that because to many people with ninja bots xD...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ZSZC WATTER BLADE LVL 87 FF 85
01/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Deatlis : NAME:UniqueThief for money or other char items goood all on server zszc water EAMIL: [email protected] :bandit: IM ORIGIN ROMANIAN:bandit:
wts acc on zszc fire&watter
08/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
like tittle say's wts 2 chars 1 on fire and 1 on watter. FIre: 100lv s/s nuker. Set little bit pimped 98+5 s/s hawe 250m but my fiend borow 500m for pet and she must give it back -.-" Mastery: Bitcheon Ice Light Fire Atm i wanna dlvl light to up ice.
WTT swsro 1>> zszc fire or watter
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i have acc lv 117 on swsro 1 and i want 2 exchang for zszc dont matter which server should be 98+ dressed idc about avatar set should be +4+5 so us wep.. leave offers here and im posting picture's ImageShack Album - 26 images leave me ur offers..
S>Watter>Trojan>Archer LvL 75 2RB + gear
03/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account for real cash quiting this game for ever. Server: Meteor Class: Archer Level: 75 Items: Super +3 SDG earrings, Refined +3 SDG necklase, Super +4 SDG ring, Super +3 SDG/SDG bow, Super +5 SDG coat, Refined +4 SDG boots. Warehouse items: 50kk + Some meteors
lvling watter fishy
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
i wana know...if the only way is to lvl up fishy when my xp comes and i just us eit or will lvl up faster if i lvl it with attacking on GW doors? or is any other way to lvl it?