Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plvling

Discussion on Plvling within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Plvling

everywhere i look, i can never find a section or website or whatever, that involves plvling. can epvp plzzzz make a plvlin section where you can ask for plvling and plvl people.
i will look at the section like every day!

oh and if there is a section or website somewhere.. can someone please tell me where?
thx
Old 01/17/2008, 01:28   #2

The best place for that is your server's chitchat forum
Old 01/17/2008, 06:39   #3

Take a look at the CO2 Guides and Templates section.

I think you will find info on plvling there. (For sure)
Old 01/17/2008, 07:37   #4

your best luck would be on the offical CO website under your server's forum. I doubt anyone would tell u their user name + server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SV vs 5Bot (for plvling)
09/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Well I just purchased SV, and received it. I was wondering though, is 5bot better for plvling in az? It's mainly serpents and as since I don't want to go to basi and auto stig to make it more obvious than it already is.
WTB PLVLING (LOOK AT THIS!)
07/28/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Sup guys, i dont know if i have posted in the wrong forum, sorry if i did. But i need to buy powerlvling on any server, but you need to accept gold on Redsea, sorry but thats my only server with my gold on. Add my msn = [email protected] Xfire = nasan0va I need to get from 1 - 64 if thats possible. Regards, Sam
Plvling With SV
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, anyone know a good config of SV to use while plvling at Serps, Alien Serps, and basi's? Any help is greatly appreciated
CO2 PLVLING
03/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
:axe: I quit conquer for about hmm, 5 months or more, came back and now on a new server (Great-Wall) and all I see is high level archers levelin taos (water I think), and we 'normal' people cant even level anywhere now! They are everywhere! Some action has got to be taken! :flame: Spetznaz attack!
bg plvling
06/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
When you make your BG group you can include ANY level character in it. Join the queue for the Alterac BG as a GROUP and you will then have your entire group transported into the BG IRRESPECTIVE of the level of the players. Today we took a level 3 Tauran into Alterac as our Mascot. He earned over 300 HK?s