Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

disable speedhack?slowhack?

Discussion on disable speedhack?slowhack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
disable speedhack?slowhack?

hoi ^^

know any1 a method to disable a speedhack from a other player?
maybe a slowhack that i see his jumps as "normal speed"? xD
Old 01/15/2008, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Their are no ways of doing this unless you put a program on his/her computer to close the speedhack process.

Eg. Make CLOSE.exe which runs in the background and closes all instances of Speedhack.exe

Sorry, this cannot be done, once again.

Hiyoal
Old 01/15/2008, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
Alternatives:Capture them on a vid and report them,if that does'nt work,speed with them
Old 01/15/2008, 23:45   #4

elite*gold: 0
u could slow down ur speed but that would make everything slower not just that one person

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to disable Themida?
09/01/2011 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
I'm trying to run cabal in a virtual machine. After installing everything, i try to run cabal, but it show some error like this : http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7310/224961223 293125ig9.jpg is it that we just need to disable the themida detection or any other method? and any pros know how to disable it? Thx for reading.
How to Disable GG??
09/14/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
might think uninstalling the game that Game Guard came with would be enough, but unfortunately you'd be wrong! Game Guard buries itself deeply into your system, so even removing the game leaves behind several hidden files. What's more, there's no option to uninstall it from Windows Device Manager, and it doesn't appear on your Start Menu programs either. So how do you get rid of it? Unfortunately, there's currently no way to simply remove Game Guard yet continue to play the game as Game...
any1 know how to disable hs?
08/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i need to disable hack shield..... any1 know? they always disturb my life xD hs close my other bot game online..:( n i alreaddy change hackshiled folder but i cant login in game
how can i disable GMs message ?
09/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i don't want to see GMs message on my screen , how i can do that ?
How to Disable Speedhack?
07/16/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
In which File in USA folder is Speedhack and can i just delete it or do i have to change something?