Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Canot bypass autopatch

Discussion on Canot bypass autopatch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Canot bypass autopatch

Ok, so i downloaded at my workstation computer. I manual patched the game so it's all up to date. but when i try to open the game, it brings up the TqAutopatch, and fails to connect to the autopatch server. I did what was stickied here in this forum, but it didn't work. my workstation is set up so that alot of things are restricted. I received permission to play it on here as this is not my work, but a place i have to spend alot of time. if i try to Bypass the autopatch, it closes the TqAutopatch and does nothing else... just closes... I cannot right click on this work station.
Old 03/18/2011, 04:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok i got it sorted out, but now when i try to log in it says server maintance or network congestion....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need Help canot find AutoPatch.exe pleas reply
01/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I need A patch That has AutoPatch.exe in it any replies pleas :confused: :( pleas send a web link of that patch or something because i really want to play that game.
How To Bypass AutoPatch
10/07/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
Heres how you bypass auto patch. you place this file i am giving you in your conquer folder it is a simply a command to bypass autopatch feel free to scan im just helping the community. +1K would be nice if you like it. Thanks
How to bypass autopatch
06/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Ok this tip is for the people who dont know how to add "blacknull" to the program thingy to bypass autopatch. 1. disconnect your internet (turn off ur modem, dsl, cable, whatever you have) 2. Run CO2 and a message will show up saying you couldn't connect to the autopatch server "click ok to go on without autopatching" 3. click ok and you'll be at the log in screen. 4. Reconnect your internet connection and log in! This bypass was practically made by TQ themselves, +karma for TQ lol....
How do I bypass the autopatch.
06/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hey guys, my friend's having a problem with CO2 and I was wondering if any of you could tell me how to bypass the autopatch. Thanks for your time.