Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me please..

Discussion on help me please.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me please..

i just want a leveling bot that is easy to downloas an use...idk what im doin with a computer i just want a simple program so i can play CO an lvl fast...im lazy...please help..
Old 02/22/2011, 03:53   #2

Try this!

All you do is Download it, Run it, attach it to CO2 and start botting!

Dont forget to press thanks if i helped!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2011, 21:18   #3

i downloaded it an the farthest i got was opening it...it asks me what program i want to open it with so i just picked anything an it doesnt do anything after that >.< lol im sorry im not good wit computers at all :-(
Old 02/22/2011, 23:04   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
If you can't click a few buttons then you have no place attempting to bot in the first place...

#1: Open the bot (it will have a select window type screen, leave that for now)

#2: Run the cooperative loader (in your conquer install directory, if using windows 7 I'd suggest right click>Run as admin)

#3: Go back to the bot, click refresh, select the "not loaded" one (it says that cause you aren't logged in... if you ARE logged in it should show your character name)

#4: Bot window should open and you can set it up using the gui and then start bot.

DONE
Old 02/22/2011, 23:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjd12 View Post
i downloaded it an the farthest i got was opening it...it asks me what program i want to open it with so i just picked anything an it doesnt do anything after that >.< lol im sorry im not good wit computers at all :-(
after you downloaded the file, extract it with winrar or 7zip. then double click the cooperative.exe thing. other instructions are down here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If you can't click a few buttons then you have no place attempting to bot in the first place...

#2: Run the cooperative loader (in your conquer install directory, if using windows 7 I'd suggest right click>Run as admin)

#3: Go back to the bot, click refresh, select the "not loaded" one (it says that cause you aren't logged in... if you ARE logged in it should show your character name)

#4: Bot window should open and you can set it up using the gui and then start bot.

DONE
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2011, 05:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

DONE

for that first sentence...just cuz im not a bigger nerd than u dnt jump my a$$ nobody else is talkin down but u bro get over urself i just asked for some help bro...i told yal in the very first post i have NO clue wtf im doin now please keep ur coments to urself an just help me out please an thank you

anyway...idk where my conquer install directory is at??
Old 02/24/2011, 00:11   #7

He doesnt mean to offend you, what he is saying is, if you dont understand what the first thing it asks you to do is (find your CO2 directory) then your not going to be able to even begin to get the bot to work and even if you do manage it, it won't work well... Botting is never going to be easy, you atleast have to put SOME effort into setting it up... i mean it quite clearly states what it wants you to click and you blatently ignored it and pressed anything hoping it would work... things are there for a reason, not just because the creator thought it would be fun and if your too lazy to even find your CO2 Directory then there is no point in even trying...

Here it goes anyway...

Your CO2 Directory should be in (by default) C:\ProgramFiles\ConquerOnline2.0
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2011, 00:25   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjd12 View Post
anyway...idk where my conquer install directory is at??

You have no reason to get offended for me pointing out you don't have basic computer knowledge. I'm simply pointing out that these tools are not intended for people who do not know what they are doing with a computer.

It's not an insult, it's simply fact. There has been LOADS of information posted about all these bots. All it requires is some reading, trial and error and most importantly... the desire to learn what you are doing vs be blindly guided to the answer.

I just gave you the full steps for using it... if you don't understand some of the terms then I'd suggest googling them. IE: the #1 easiest way to solve almost all your problems.

And ooh look... there's an answer

Simple version.

Programs are GENERALLY installed to something like C:/Program Files/Folder name

AKA wherever you installed the program to. If you don't know then I'd suggest running a search on your computer for the program name and then going to the folder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 00:57   #9

i do wanna learn what im doin lol i wouldnt have asked for help if i didnt >.< but im not going at people tryin 2 **** yal off im just askin for help sry if people get the wrong idea i guess it did sound f***ed up
Old 02/25/2011, 01:04   #10

but yea i suc at just figurin **** out its the way i always been i need somebody 2 show me then i got it after that...im from south louisiana lol that should sum it up...schools arouond here r not rly to great lol all i kno how 2 do is hunt n fish pretty much....errr!

Directory=C:\Program Files (x86)\Conquer 2.0\

no items match ur search
Old 02/25/2011, 18:36   #11

Quote:

no items match ur search

should be (or atleast it is on my PC)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Conquer Online 2.0\
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2011, 22:41   #12

is it the proxy thing?
Old 02/27/2011, 23:16   #13

Ok mate, ill start from the Beginning.

#1 - Download Cooperative

#2 - Extract all files to a new folder on your Desktop.
#3 - Open up the Cooperative Launcher Config File

#4 Make sure it leads to your Conquer Online directory (this is how mine looks)

#5 Open up CooperativeLauncher - This is a Proxy, it will just look like it has loaded up the game as normal, then log in.
#6 Open up Cooperative and select your char.

#7 If you go to the Autohunting tab you will see three boxes. Go up to a monster and press Scan, you will see that monsters name in the mddle box, double click it to register it as a target. You can also select what XP skill you want to use.

#8 When your ready, press start and it will auto hunt. Thats the basics for you, take a look around the other tabs for some more options, trial and error, thats how you learn :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2011, 23:19   #14

Error:COoperative.ini not found
and...
Error:failed to read from configuration file
thats where im at
Old 02/27/2011, 23:29   #15

Ok make sure you have .netframework 4 installed on your PC (its by microsoft)

the "Error:failed to read from configuration file" is the Cooperativelauncher config... its got the wrong path to your CO directory. To find your directory, right click your original CO launcher (the one you got when you downloaded the game) and press open target location or something similar, it could be open file location. This will take you to your CO folder (directory) then at the top in the little address bar, it will tell you the path.
Thanks
1 User