Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there any way to get the secret question ?

Discussion on is there any way to get the secret question ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there any way to get the secret question ?

is there any way to get the secret question of my account i registered with ?
i forget it !!
help pls pls
Old 11/17/2007, 21:39   #2

i had the same problem before.if you have the registered e-mail you can request that they send you your full info,it took them like a month and 20 requests for me to get mine back(about a year ago),but they might have changed things best advice check the CO website
Old 11/17/2007, 22:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by medoooo View Post
is there any way to get the secret question of my account i registered with ?
i forget it !!
help pls pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
i had the same problem before.if you have the registered e-mail you can request that they send you your full info,it took them like a month and 20 requests for me to get mine back(about a year ago),but they might have changed things best advice check the CO website
Not ordinarily possible. However if you ask them very nicely after buying about 3 bulk packs of DBs they love giving you your info
Old 11/17/2007, 23:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Not ordinarily possible. However if you ask them very nicely after buying about 3 bulk packs of DBs they love giving you your info
well i never payed for any DBs,and they sent me all my info
Old 11/18/2007, 01:22   #5

Received Thanks: 1,960
Well the best bet would be to use the email address that you registered with too, when sending them the request for info.
Old 11/18/2007, 01:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
Well the best bet would be to use the email address that you registered with too, when sending them the request for info.
Also. all the details they want on the account issue submittance page should be included. Like the ID number, current password, previous paswords, char name/level/spouse etc. Warehouse password if possible too