Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Injection and making an exe to inject

Discussion on Injection and making an exe to inject within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Injection and making an exe to inject

Hey all,

Im just wanting to expand my knowledge on dll injection.
I want to make a simple tool which will inject a dll into a program but i dont know how.

1. What do i have to use to make a dll injection exe. Can u use VB?
2. Can you make the dll inject into the injection program? Basically, can you use the Dll in the injection program?? And how would i do this?

All help is appreciated

Hiyoal :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2007, 11:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Hey all,

Im just wanting to expand my knowledge on dll injection.
I want to make a simple tool which will inject a dll into a program but i dont know how.

1. What do i have to use to make a dll injection exe. Can u use VB?
2. Can you make the dll inject into the injection program? Basically, can you use the Dll in the injection program?? And how would i do this?

All help is appreciated

Hiyoal :P
yes and yes.

There are a few methods. 1 main one is writing the filepath to the dll in the target process and calling LoadLibraryA remotely.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2007, 21:44   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
TY SO MUCH HIGH6. +K for great work

Hiyoal
Old 11/17/2007, 19:40   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by high6 View Post
yes and yes.

There are a few methods. 1 main one is writing the filepath to the dll in the target process and calling LoadLibraryA remotely.

high6 i thought you where gona make a guide on how to make our own dll's?