Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

conquer problem

Discussion on conquer problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
conquer problem

well i had installed venom an had cotobo up but it seems that the new conquer changes wont come up like chat boxes and my items type dats wont work for sum reason can sumone help me with this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer.exe problem
08/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I made my server using mysql and everything was going fine until I got to the part where I had to run my loader (the wake n bake file, im using powersourceCO client) and it says conquer.exe is not found. This works on vista but not on this computer of mine which is xp, so can anyone help?
Conquer.exe Problem?
10/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey, i for some odd reason, no matter what conquer.exe i put in there, no matter it is, i always get an error which causes conquer to close, it appear upon loading of conquer. any suggestions that aren't re-installing?
Conquer online problem
10/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich hab dan problem, immer wen ich einloggen will steht dort "invalid username or passwort", obwohl ich alles richtig eingegeben hab, was soll ich tuhn damit ich mich einloggen kann?
Conquer Problem
03/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello.. i visit this forum for like 2 years,played CO for like 4 years.. Now im trying to play Japan Conquer... and things are misplaced. Would like some help,im tryin to replace files but seems like aint working (i really dont know what to replace tho) So,help me please?