Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja's Twofoldblade Skill

Discussion on Ninja's Twofoldblade Skill within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ninja's Twofoldblade Skill

Hello Fellas!
Here is a guide on how to level up twofold blade really fast... When using fatal strike, also try to use twofoldblades to hit the monster.... this would give really high skill exp though it dealt less damage.... Hope this helps...
Old 09/17/2009, 06:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Easier way go afk and cast twinfoldblade on a stack that is 5 levels below the stack you should be hitting i.e if your 110 do it on 105 stacks you will have it maxed out in under a couple hours.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Koords für die Ninja's in der Grotte
11/14/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Moin moin... Habe schon die Sufu benutzt aber leider nichts gefunden. Könnte mir jmd die Koordinaten zu den Ninja's in der Seelengrotte geben ? Würde gerne die Gegenangriffsstrategie farmen gehen. Denn Dt kannste knicken auf dem Server wo ich spiele.
[Release]CoEmuV2 TwoFoldBlade Skill
07/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Hello,that is my release,calculation of TwoFoldBlade in CoEmuV2 now works,but i will help you to have the best calculation. You need to go in your source(CoEMuV2) in Game Server,in Calculation Folder and open SpellDamage.cs,under a case add this: case 6000://TwoFoldBLades from Lord:) { if (Level == 0) return 10000; if (Level == 1) return 20000;
Ninja's Skill of CK
06/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
it would be nice if there was a way to overwrite files so that CK activates like reflect and not haveing to wait 15 seconds every time. if this is possible or thauht of can some one post some input on the matter TY Editing files is not as bad as some one needing a program for skills to act pro on :D
WTS> 120-130 ninja's
04/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently ninja farming, and figured i should sell them. i'm on the dreams-justice server. pm me a request and i'll name the char what you want, and if you prefer, your preferred user (example:you tell me to name it anonymous, i'll name it annonymous301 or something.) i'll sell the 120's for $10 and the 130's for $25 All naked, with some (free) gear post or pm :) thanks
Ninja's rb item
12/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
:) so do you think be like a posin katana.