Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Group For Private Servers

Discussion on Private Server Group For Private Servers within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is an addon for Posted By OwningSkillzZ.

Another new server group post by gabrola . +k us both, Please. (for coming up with the same idea on the same day lol)

PREVIEW:

Please follow instructions directly

First... we need to make a private server group to place all your private servers in, if you want.

To do that we need to edit the server.dat file in you conquer folder
open server.dat with notebook then edit the header (should be at top of window)

Code:
[Header]
GroupAmount=10 <-- first change that to 11
Group1=GroupPic10
Group2=GroupPic9
Group3=GroupPic8
Group4=GroupPic7
Group5=GroupPic6
Group6=GroupPic4
Group7=GroupPic5
Group8=GroupPic3
Group9=GroupPic2
Group10=GroupPic1
Group11=GroupPic11 <-- then add this to the bottom of the groups
[SPACE] <--- dont write this but make sure theres a space there
Next We add the server to the group
Code:
[Group11]
ServerAmount=# of servers in group
Server1= "SERVER NAME"
Ip1="IP ADDRESS OF SERVER"
Port1=9958
ServerName1="SERVER NAME"
HintWord1="HINT WORD" (Not required)
Pic1= servericon# (double digits 01-81)

[EDIT]This next part is suggested by gabrola (we agreed i can do this but with his credit) (group pic was created by me though)
(Adding Group icon)

(Picture by me)
Right click the picture and hit save. Name it LoginG11Img and save it as a bmp file (make sure u save it to \Conquer 2.0\Data\Main)

Now since you have saved it go to server.ani (\Conquer 2.0\ani).
Open server.ani with notebook
find where it says
Code:
[GroupPic10]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=Data/Main/LoginG10Img.bmp
And add this under it

Code:
[GroupPic11]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=Data/Main/LoginG11Img.bmp
And were done

Remember if your going to +K me +k gabrola too this is both our work mixed in somehow.
Old 07/05/2007, 11:21   #2

Cannot go in plays¡KImproves applied for the account number not to be good I is Hong Kong plays the family not to open now?
Old 07/06/2007, 05:02   #3

Received Thanks: 1,335
Lol thats my work i just posted that yesterday stop stealing other peoples work or if you didn't then search before you post and i'm sure you stole my work we need a DL to check this and stop stealing people's work.
Edit: Sorry man i didn't realize that you posted before me but lol what a coincidence we posted it on the same day but mine has more stuff and features so you can find it in my signature.
Lol how did we think of it on the same day :?
Old 07/06/2007, 05:48   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by gabrola@Jul 6 2007, 05:02
Lol thats my work i just posted that yesterday stop stealing other peoples work or if you didn't then search before you post and i'm sure you stole my work we need a DL to check this and stop stealing people's work.
Edit: Sorry man i didn't realize that you posted before me but lol what a coincidence we posted it on the same day but mine has more stuff and features so you can find it in my signature.
Lol thats kinda wierd..... >.<. we have the same mind or something?
Old 07/06/2007, 05:48   #5

ive made a guide on how to do this already :|
Old 07/06/2007, 05:56   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by bossdude@Jul 6 2007, 05:48
ive made a guide on how to do this already :|
Sorry bro didnt notice this lol i just read about some private servers and decided to post a private group. lol
Old 07/07/2007, 01:39   #7

Lol we three have the same mind
BTW my guide has more stuff so you can add it to your guide but PLEASE give me credit for it. The guide is in my signature.
Old 07/07/2007, 01:50   #8

sure ill have a link to ur post in my guide... lol ill make sure they +k you aswell...
Old 07/07/2007, 02:08   #9

OK man sure and i'm happy to help the community.
Old 07/07/2007, 16:14   #10

myne is in my sig too lol i made it agez ago my guild even comes with pictures and correct server ips lol :P

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 16:15<hr> myne is in my sig too lol i made it agez ago my guide even comes with pictures and correct server ips lol :P

aww well chk it out YO XD everyone jus tryin to help u just might not have notice it already up there so u made one urself

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 16:21<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by NoTSoBeR+Jul 6 2007, 05:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoTSoBeR @ Jul 6 2007, 05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gabrola@Jul 6 2007, 05:02
Lol thats kinda wierd..... >.<. we have the same mind or something? [/b][/quote]
u made this what like 2 3 days ago i made it like a month ago so dont claim it as ur own and dont ask people to give u credit for all we kno u could have just coped myne and pretended you did not c it. so really shouldnt i be the one getting cretid ? u say this guy steal peoples work arnte u doing the same thing?
Old 07/07/2007, 17:49   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by bossdude+Jul 7 2007, 16:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bossdude @ Jul 7 2007, 16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> myne is in my sig too lol i made it agez ago my guild even comes with pictures and correct server ips* lol :P*

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 16:15<hr> myne is in my sig too lol i made it agez ago my guide even comes with pictures and correct server ips* lol :P

aww well chk it out YO XD everyone jus tryin to help u just might not have notice it already up there so u made one urself*

<hr>Append on Jul 7 2007, 16:21<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by -NoTSoBeR@Jul 6 2007, 05:48
<!--QuoteBegin--gabrola
Quote:
@Jul 6 2007, 05:02
Lol how did we think of it on the same day* :?

Lol thats kinda wierd..... >.<. we have the same mind or something?
u made this what like 2 3 days ago i made it like a month ago so dont claim it as ur own and dont ask people to give u credit for all we kno u could have just coped myne and pretended you did not c it. so really shouldnt i be the one getting cretid ? u say this guy steal peoples work arnte u doing the same thing? [/b][/quote]
Finally you post a URL so i can see it.... i have searched for this before and havent found it....
And i can only do one thing about this....... thats put url in it and have them give u credit for this also. and do us all a favor STOP flaming.
Old 07/07/2007, 18:02   #12

do us all a favour and get ur own ideas i wasnt flamin i was just proving my point that ive made this and u reposted
Old 03/01/2008, 13:40   #13

NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!
Old 03/03/2008, 18:30   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
gg on bumping a 6 month old thread...and its only "not working" because you cant follow simple instructions
Old 03/04/2008, 03:28   #15

Received Thanks: 8,592
Bumping such an old thread is pointless, if its not working and its outdated its generally been patched. But in this case your not following the simple instructions.

#Warning (Given to "ThaWaZZa").