thanks messi u do a great job. different from vecko multi always dc, ive used ur multi and the first an hour only dc and after that ive play like usually, for others information ive open 9 account and non dc for 7 hours. great job messi
I don't speak englis very well, y dowloaded this multiclient, but it doesn't work. I put the multiclient in the folder, and when i execute it, it said me that i must execute "play.exe"
Why? help me please.
I don't speak englis very well, y dowloaded this multiclient, but it doesn't work. I put the multiclient in the folder, and when i execute it, it said me that i must execute "play.exe"
Why? help me please.
Multiclient 5269 ItemType And StRes - Small Guard - MapItemIcons 11/19/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 82 Replies These programs Patch 5291 but continues to operate Patch 5291 in good condition except for the multiclient with SpeedHack code speed not currently working, but the blades are Alclint
First:
Assistance programs to run programs, such as Conquer CoFollow - ToxiFogLeveler
WindowsInstaller