Latest Conquer MultiClient [more features] and ItemType.dat.. ALWAYS UPDATED!!
Discussion on Latest Conquer MultiClient [more features] and ItemType.dat.. ALWAYS UPDATED!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
what a scam. gayest file host you could have possibly used. why no rapidshare, hotfile, megaupload, mediafire etc etc etc. this is the worst post i've come across in a long while. Sorry, I can't give thanks because I can't get your files. Use your brain next time when chosing a file host.
hey dude... if u want to make people download your client go make a new thread not here!...!!!
Hello every body.
This guy try to stop me now, what can I do ...? hmmm, it is easy decision.
Did you know what is my decision ...?, it is easy to answer it. Upload a new file here. Yes here. again and again until he gives you a respect.
So, come to download the new attached file and don't go to a non ending circles by trying the shitcash site.
Here is to you all, have a nice time.
Don't forget this file for 5253 and run it from play.exe
It is safe and clear. don't worry.
To gyaverwalk, hello bro. Are you trying to make forum members to have the multi client or no?
If you aim to help the members I will be happy, but if you try to make a disturbance I think you can make it outside this forum.
Read the member posts and ask yourself how many members ask you to upload it at easy download servers, do you want to see all members begging to have your file? NO, I will not let them beg to have it if I can.
But I think also that you don't obey the forum rules. Please read the 4th, 5th, 6th rules.
So, try to be a honest and give the forum members the required respect.
Because this guy asked me to leave his thread to let him **** you without any objection ... , I created a new tread for multiclient but with attached files to let you download it directly.
But I will try to tell you every time if I update it.
No one knows whats been released inthis new anti bot check. I remember when people started to login co after tqwea.dll got released people with jsut multi's and edited dds file got jailed. So whos saying using a multi clietn now is safe?
Unless you cna say what TQ changed in the anti bot system you cna't say if it's safe to sue
FFS!!!!! Why isnt this buttholes thread deleted? He "claims" to have released a multi for the patch that is only just being released now as I'm typing this and again this stupid ****** has put it up on the gayest file host that forces you to either buy a premium account or do a stupid frickin survey that requires you to give up your personal information. Delete this thead and ban this ****. Either that or put a big **** YOU! button next to the Thanks button.
No one knows whats been released inthis new anti bot check. I remember when people started to login co after tqwea.dll got released people with jsut multi's and edited dds file got jailed. So whos saying using a multi clietn now is safe?
Unless you cna say what TQ changed in the anti bot system you cna't say if it's safe to sue
FUcken **** y dont u upload ur **** multiclient on other server ??? wont be hard and more simple and i did everything and still cant Download ..just Explain 2 us how it goes Or dont upload any Fucken clients
Conquer Online MultiClient Always Updated and Safe 07/23/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies This is a Conquer Online MultiClient updated for patch 5200 and it is safe. You can also scan for it if you are in doubt. Please click the THANKS button below the download link if you like it. Thanks.
Features:
MultiClient with Time and Date
Remove Scanner
Remove Signout Pop Ups
Enabled Commands