Latest Conquer MultiClient [more features] and ItemType.dat.. ALWAYS UPDATED!!
Discussion on Latest Conquer MultiClient [more features] and ItemType.dat.. ALWAYS UPDATED!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
Ok guys, This person will not respect the members of the Forum, here is the attached free for all members. but run it normally with (play.exe).
(it is for 5252)
^^^
It is not loaded from any other topic, it is 100% edited by me (of course with help of the edit guide).
It's 100% clear and working without problems but I didn't choose some other features like fast FS for ninja to avoid entering botjail.
In a few words, I made this edit and items.dat to use it by myself, but when I saw one like that guy who doesn't give the respect to the forum members, I decided to intervene immediately to help without considering the consequences.
This Forum was established to assist easy and (free). Members should respect the others to remain the forum as it is.
I call upon supervisors to work on preserving the principles of the Forum and rapid intervention when there is any breach of any member.
yea really, with due all respect, but try to post a download link without asking people information that much, please input "VALID" address, phone number
wow really
The last thing we all want is giving out that much of information
what a scam. gayest file host you could have possibly used. why no rapidshare, hotfile, megaupload, mediafire etc etc etc. this is the worst post i've come across in a long while. Sorry, I can't give thanks because I can't get your files. Use your brain next time when chosing a file host.
Conquer Online MultiClient Always Updated and Safe 07/23/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies This is a Conquer Online MultiClient updated for patch 5200 and it is safe. You can also scan for it if you are in doubt. Please click the THANKS button below the download link if you like it. Thanks.
Features:
MultiClient with Time and Date
Remove Scanner
Remove Signout Pop Ups
Enabled Commands