ItemType.dat (Customize Your Own ItemType File In 3 Steps)
Discussion on ItemType.dat (Customize Your Own ItemType File In 3 Steps) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
Okay, I went through a little more than half of the thread and didn't see anyone with the same problem.When I put it through winrar it completely changed to a different file type. I went through all the steps and opened as an administrator but when i search the program didn't even pop up.
Okay, I went through a little more than half of the thread and didn't see anyone with the same problem.When I put it through winrar it completely changed to a different file type. I went through all the steps and opened as an administrator but when i search the program didn't even pop up.
Just drag the file from your winrar window to your desktop.
WORKS ON ALL PATCHES
[UPDATED TO WORK AFTER LEGENDS RETURN PATCH]
Create your own itemtype.dat file in 3 easy steps: choose file, choose settings, generate.
Features:
Choose prefixes for fixed, refined, unique, elite or super items.
Choose prefixes for normal, refined or super gems.
Choose names for command tokens.
Backup old itemtype.dat file
Generate all this in a single click of a button.
Requirements:
.NET Framework 3.5
Instructions:
1. Choose your itemtype.dat file (C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\itemtype.dat)
2. Click next and edit the values you want, if you don't know what you're doing click next again.
3. Press "Generate"
EXTRA: Dat File Encryptor/Decryptor
A simple dat file encryptor and decryptor.
IMPORTANT:
- RUN ALL THE ABOVE TOOLS AS ADMINISTRATOR.
- ITEM QUALITIES WILL NOT SHOW ON GROUND EXCEPT FOR WEAPONS AND TALIS AND NO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THAT.
ItemType.dat and itemtype.txt 5018 AnD Change Font Size :D 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies itemType.dat
1. See the Quality of Items on the ground before you pick them up.
2. See CommandTokens, so you know which ones you have already.
3. See where the WindSpells will take you at a glance.