ItemType.dat (Customize Your Own ItemType File In 3 Steps)
Discussion on ItemType.dat (Customize Your Own ItemType File In 3 Steps) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.
Thanks Gabrola, I just have one question though. When the server gets updated do we need to just redo the item file or does this program need to be updated also.
Thanks Gabrola, I just have one question though. When the server gets updated do we need to just redo the item file or does this program need to be updated also.
No you just redo it if itemtype.dat gets changed, the program will always work without updating.
cant get it to work....does this require Conquer to be on the main drive? It changes the ItemType file but does not show for me ingame. Any ideas?
EDIT: ok, I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was using the program before loading up CO. Tried a few minutes ago to use the program AFTER my game was running and it works perfectly....been awhile since I've used altered ItemType files so It slipped my mind about running the game first..thanks again for this program...+K for you
I have tryed running CO first and then running the program all it does is it shows A letter beside the item in my inventory but when I drop a item it still says the normal name with out a Letter beside it to mark it in a class.
ItemType.dat and itemtype.txt 5018 AnD Change Font Size :D 09/27/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies itemType.dat
1. See the Quality of Items on the ground before you pick them up.
2. See CommandTokens, so you know which ones you have already.
3. See where the WindSpells will take you at a glance.