Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc.

Discussion on COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc.

COoperative
For patch 5125

Current features (v0.5):
  • Auto Scatter bot
  • Auto follower (enter target's name in text box)
  • Skill use on self (auto skill leveler)
  • Skill use on others (enter target's name in text box)
  • Auto sit
  • Nado/thunder/whatever bot
  • Zoom hack
  • Shift-click players to target them! (for both auto follower and auto skill on target)

All the features work while CO is minimized (it won't sent you to click-jail), of course .

How to use
  1. Open the Conquer window with the char you want to attach the hack to (have to be logged in before clicking)
  2. Press the big, green button that says "Load character"
  3. For auto follow and auto skill on target, use shift-click to target the desired player! (so the name appears in the chat box)

Picture of the bot with explanation (also in the attached .rar file)

COoperative settings in the video:
  • Auto follow (delay: 200 ms)
  • Auto stig on target (delay: 2000 ms)
  • Auto Meditation

For Vista users who are getting an injection error:
  • First of all, you need to run the program as administrator (right-click the file and choose "Run as administrator")
  • Secondly, you need to have page file enabled and set to "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" ()

Please report any bugs you encounter here, and please be as detailed as possible (telling your Windows version, your CO version, etc.)

Video of COoperative's aimbot (not included in the public version):

If you get an error about a missing "MSCOMCTL.OCX" file, go here
Attached Files
File Type: rar COoperativeV05.rar (65.2 KB, 5953 views)
Thanks
116 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 00:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Looks really great. Trying it out now.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 01:27   #3

Received Thanks: 1,142
Mm, Can't get it working. I click it, flashes "Ready." then goes gray again. Puzzling, maybe I'm missing the framework it was built upon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 01:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Mm, Can't get it working. I click it, flashes "Ready." then goes gray again. Puzzling, maybe I'm missing the framework it was built upon.
Are you on XP or Vista?
Old 04/30/2009, 02:10   #5

Wow, that is impressive... Did you happen to find the UID of players or hm?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 02:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Are you on XP or Vista?
Win XP Pro SP2

EDIT: I'll install SP3 and see if that fixes it.
Old 04/30/2009, 04:31   #7

add WH bypass.. pretty useful in new patches... there are no other WH bypass now
Old 04/30/2009, 05:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by madclown7373 View Post
add WH bypass.. pretty useful in new patches... there are no other WH bypass now
Last I checked, there's a server check added for the warehouse that doesn't send the items if you don't send the password. I don't believe it's possible anymore, but I may be wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 06:20   #9

Quote:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that you have to be logged in when you press the "Find char" button. If you already are logged in, maybe you're not using patch 5121? Or perhaps you're using a multiclient or such?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
Wow, that is impressive... Did you happen to find the UID of players or hm?
Yeah, the ID of other players are located at ((the address of the their name) - 0x48))

Quote:
Originally Posted by madclown7373 View Post
Sorry, not possible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 06:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Sorry, I forgot to mention that you have to be logged in when you press the "Find char" button. If you already are logged in, maybe you're not using patch 5121?
Both logged in, and updated to patch 5121.

Screenshot:
Old 04/30/2009, 06:45   #11

just finished testing.. i think it works pretty nice. well done..

i tried the auto skill on target, and cant seem to make that part of the tool work? shift+left clicked targets to attempt pk but system says Wrong Target!, what is the tool for?

Auto skill on target - auto casts on self..
Auto skill on self - also auto casts on self..

finished going through the whole thing.. i think that would be a fix on your part but idk, explain plz.. maybe its my fault ^^
Old 04/30/2009, 06:48   #12

Quote:
Both logged in, and updated to patch 5121.

Screenshot:
Have you tried closing and re-opening CO? And you're not getting any kind of "Failed to inject code" error, right?

If you're not getting any errors, could you check with a program like Cheat Engine if your player name address is 005DAC50, your player level address is 005DB688, and your player coordinates addresses are: x = 005DAE2C and y = 005DAE30?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
just finished testing.. i think it works pretty nice. well done..

i tried the auto skill on target, and cant seem to make that part of the tool work? shift+left clicked targets to attempt pk but system says Wrong Target!, what is the tool for?
You need to select a skill from the droplist (e.g. Thunder) and then tick the button that says "auto skill on target", then you shift-click on the person you want to use the skill on.
Old 04/30/2009, 07:06   #13

yea.... did you test it? i attempted the steps numerous ways but still come to the same result... "Wrong target!"... edited = auto cast on target (when cure is selected) auto casts on self... even if another character is in the chat-box from shift+leftclick... ??
Old 04/30/2009, 07:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Have you tried closing and re-opening CO? And you're not getting any kind of "Failed to inject code" error, right?

If you're not getting any errors, could you check with a program like Cheat Engine if your player name address is 005DAC50, your player level address is 005DB688, and your player coordinates addresses are: x = 005DAE2C and y = 005DAE30?
Yeah, those are all empty values. Name is popping up in 005DAC58 instead.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the fact it's pushed up by that amount of values means it could be that my client (UCO's hacked exe) is the reason it's off. Looks like your program is relying on direct addresses instead of searching. I'll try with a normal CO2 exe I suppose.
Old 04/30/2009, 07:19   #15

Yeah, that was it. Works now, I'm stupid.

Overall nice program though, +k =)
Closed Thread