Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Conquer Online 2 › CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Itemtype.dat For Qonquer Online. [R] [U] [E] [S] Quality Detector!

Discussion on Itemtype.dat For Qonquer Online. [R] [U] [E] [S] Quality Detector! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Did you find this useful?
Yes. 529 84.50%
No. 97 15.50%
Voters: 626. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 207
Leopardcoat and leopardhat both normal *

I'll check for more =)

Btw, you know they've made the itemtype the same as with real CO =/

you can't see the qualities on the ground
I don't know if it already was like this.

just started playing >.<
DragonHeart is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
Leopardcoat and leopardhat

I'll check for more =)

Btw, you know they've made the itemtype the same as with real CO =/

you can't see the qualities on the ground
I don't know if it already was like this.

just started playing >.<
I'll have to check back. Apparently the Itemtype.dat for Conquer is being changed so that these edits are no longer possible.

But umm, Qonquer isn't exactly using the latest Itemtype.dat (Patch 5097) so I have no clue what's going on.

Tell me your results after a few more tests.
FriedRice07 is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 207
Haha, I know they aren't using 5097 or somewhat, they use 4351

tho, they made it impossible to see qualities on the ground.
New results; it's happening with every armor and headgear.
DragonHeart is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
Haha, I know they aren't using 5097 or somewhat, they use 4351

tho, they made it impossible to see qualities on the ground.
New results; it's happening with every armor and headgear.
So everything is invisible or just no quality tag?
and in that case, i'll have to put this on halt again to do some research.

Edit: Only armor shouldn't work. Weapons, gems etc should be fine.
FriedRice07 is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 207
I'll give some screenies.

Edit; I'll PM them
I have edits I dont want to be shown public yet.
DragonHeart is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
I'll give some screenies.

Edit; I'll PM them
I have edits I dont want to be shown public yet.
Will do, PM as soon as possible.
FriedRice07 is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice07 View Post
Will do, PM as soon as possible.
PMed ya,
im getting ready for my tennis match,

feel free to PM me for whatever you want >.<
DragonHeart is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Didn't work for me. Armor still disapears and when i put elite item on the ground it doesnt show that its Elite.
Zune is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zune View Post
Didn't work for me. Armor still disapears and when i put elite item on the ground it doesnt show that its Elite.
Please try it again. I did some updates and fixes that should solve the problem for everyone ..
FriedRice07 is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Um so let me get this straight it only works for the private server Qonquer and not conquer? sorry im a noob -.-
s4ba is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ba View Post
Um so let me get this straight it only works for the private server Qonquer and not conquer? sorry im a noob -.-
It works for the private server Qonquer.

Would you like to test it?
And post your results?
Please make sure you made a backup of the original itemtype file.
DragonHeart is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
where is the file man??
dr_poseidon is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
It works for the private server Qonquer.

Would you like to test it?
And post your results?
Please make sure you made a backup of the original itemtype file.
Uh sorry im not going to test it since its not conquer sorry
s4ba is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Plx Need link for Download
sadsoul is offline  
Old   #120
 
showman2020's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 550
Received Thanks: 1,573
ty
showman2020 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemtype.dat For Qonquer Online. [R] [U] [E] [S] Quality Detector!
01/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Edited itemtype.dat for Qonquer version number 4351. Hello :D This is my first contribution to Elitepvpers so take a look first ^_^ From a1blaster's itemtype.dat's for Conquer Online by TQ, i took out the item qualities and made my own one for Qonquer If your client crashes when your mouse hovers over an item, please report the bug to me along with the Item Name and quality if applicable :D Updates: - and Gem fix.
Qonquer 3 itemtype
10/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Can someone PLZ find a item type for Qonquer 3 new patch=( really need it
Question : itemtype quality
09/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I have return to conquer after i stop many years ago, i wonder why now the itemtype nowadays can't work on equipment like elite boots ? hope someone can give me some answer... Thank you.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.