Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Binary P-Server Cracked Exes

Discussion on Binary P-Server Cracked Exes within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2012, 21:36   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
Hmm, yea. They changed some things up in the conquer.exe which I'm not sure of what. Since cracked exes won't work now cause of the skill ids, I'll try and get hybrid aimbot around working. I'm not that good at asm.
Alrighty sounds good.
Old 05/14/2012, 03:16   #122

I've figured out what happened. Magictype.dat was changed. I seriously feel stupid for not realizing this earlier. Anyways, I'll be updating it very soon.

Also added zathco to the list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2012, 03:18   #123

Received Thanks: 1,161
^
When do you think you'll be updating it?

Regards,
Old 05/14/2012, 03:54   #124

Well, I'm trying to figure this out as I type. What's weird is that they somehow combined the magictype.dat and the conquer.exe into a single file which I've never seen before.

Here's the exe if anyone is interested in helping me.

Edit:
The magic.ani as well. The exe is about 5mb so I'm assuming a lot of things are compressed in there.
I can't extract any files from the exe either. Since it's a Bin format and not an exe, olly can't dump it and I can't launch it as an exe cause of the enigma name change protection thingy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2012, 06:01   #125

Quote:
Well, I'm trying to figure this out as I type. What's weird is that they somehow combined the magictype.dat and the conquer.exe into a single file which I've never seen before.

Edit:
The magic.ani as well. The exe is about 5mb so I'm assuming a lot of things are compressed in there.
I can't extract any files from the exe either. Since it's a Bin format and not an exe, olly can't dump it and I can't launch it as an exe cause of the enigma name change protection thingy.
idk how to extract a protected exes so i cant help you , but u said its BIN file and olly cant read it then i think maybe there is some plug-in or something that makes olly read it , i just say wht i'm thinking about and sorry if its a stupid idea
Old 05/14/2012, 11:12   #126

I try using the aimbot on zathco, but when I use the targetspellid, it says "Wrong Magic Type!". Any way to fix this?
Old 05/14/2012, 17:57   #127

marvel co cracked isnot totally work,something wrong about the fb and the ss they`renot appearing in my skills,might be from the server protection hopefully if u can fix it... and thanks.
p.s it says wrong magic type while i use target spellid

nd btw the one who makes the protection up for marvel ish Wolf hes member in here i think thats how he make it good
Old 05/14/2012, 20:25   #128

Yeah, like Tearz said they did combine them, think that's the only way they knew how to combat having people use the aimbot, and not having to deal with constantly changing ID's + releasing a new conquer.exe
Old 05/14/2012, 23:55   #129

Quote:

Edit:
i think it is the end GM defeat us :P
Old 05/15/2012, 06:27   #130

Don't worry. I figured out the system. During runtime,the magictype.dat is virtualized so I can read it off the memory. I have 1 more day of college, after that I'll make sure to crack marvel and also release a tool for aimboting on any server.

Edit: After a few hours, I failed. The new version of the enigma protector (3.70) combines files and then virtualizes them. In other words, I can add, lets say the magictype.dat, server.dat, and other files and then compress the exe. When you load the exe (client), the files get virtualized in the memory which the client then reads. For someone like me, it's not something I can dump or decrypt since I really don't know much about asm or programming language. Whatever I know now, I learned myself and for other things I use a lot of common sense ( which happens to be quite rare nowadays). It is possible that the files get dumped into some random folder during runtime but not quite sure yet. For now, I won't be cracking marvelco. Sorry guys.

P.S - Wolf doesn't know ****. All they're doing is using Enigma for everything in their protection from bot checks to anti-injection which blows btw.

@Superbad: I posted the skill id's for zathco.

@love: The GM has won this battle but the war is far from over.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2012, 10:48   #131

well anyway skytearz you did your best nd you deserve a thank.
Old 05/15/2012, 20:06   #132

Quote:
Don't worry. I figured out the system. During runtime,the magictype.dat is virtualized so I can read it off the memory. I have 1 more day of college, after that I'll make sure to crack marvel and also release a tool for aimboting on any server.

Edit: After a few hours, I failed. The new version of the enigma protector (3.70) combines files and then virtualizes them. In other words, I can add, lets say the magictype.dat, server.dat, and other files and then compress the exe. When you load the exe (client), the files get virtualized in the memory which the client then reads. For someone like me, it's not something I can dump or decrypt since I really don't know much about asm or programming language. Whatever I know now, I learned myself and for other things I use a lot of common sense ( which happens to be quite rare nowadays). It is possible that the files get dumped into some random folder during runtime but not quite sure yet. For now, I won't be cracking marvelco. Sorry guys.

P.S - Wolf doesn't know ****. All they're doing is using Enigma for everything in their protection from bot checks to anti-injection which blows btw.

@Superbad: I posted the skill id's for zathco.

@love: The GM has won this battle but the war is far from over.
well,happy to read that and thanks for ur effort any way and hope to work it out soon and i wish i can help but i have no experience in cracking :P
Old 05/16/2012, 16:22   #133

i wish ik any thing about cracking EXEs
maybe u make a guide or something about cracking protected EXEs
Old 05/16/2012, 18:19   #134

How come I can't download the Xlords client?
Old 05/16/2012, 22:58   #135

any chances you'll work on TrinityCO?
Closed Thread