when u guys say "extract" i dont get any button that specifically says that. I just right click, click "Save Target As", replace file, but then it won't open anything at all, as if the extension isn't in there at all. so wtf. ???
Lol, WolfStar may be good help but hes been here since 2005 with no even 100 posts, hes just arising out of his bubble recently xD. Anyhow glad its working for most people, if u actually follow the instructions it will work perfectly. If conquer worked before it will work after
Lol, WolfStar may be good help but hes been here since 2005 with no even 100 posts, hes just arising out of his bubble recently xD. Anyhow glad its working for most people, if u actually follow the instructions it will work perfectly. If conquer worked before it will work after
Yeah haha. I used to be a super leecher O.o. But whatever, I'm gonna help out and test stuff that looks good now
EDIT: Woot, this post raised me to 3 points in activity haha. Gotta keep going o.o
when u guys say "extract" i dont get any button that specifically says that. I just right click, click "Save Target As", replace file, but then it won't open anything at all, as if the extension isn't in there at all. so wtf. ???
Some people don't understand that. I use to not be able to. I myself open up the ZIP file with the Conquer.exe inside of it and then seperately go from start, Computer, Program Files, Conquer 2.0, then drag the .EXE from the ZIP to the Conquer 2.0 Folder, then I press Yes, Move and delete the old file. Sometimes I back up that file too if I'm not sure it will work :P.
Of you want to extract, there is a button at the top of your ZIP browser thing, hover your mouse and it should say something like Extract To. Click it then navigate to your Conquer 2.0 folder.
if this one dont work for your computer..try this method
1.download Hex Workshop from here >
2.install it
3.right click on conquer.exe and play.exe and select "hex edit with etc etc"
4. press CTRL + F and select TEXT string! then search for ENGLISH
5. excange the ENGLISH word with another word with 7 letters!
6. save and close
7.done
8. SAY Thanks
ItemType.dats for 5016 / StrRes.ini for 5016 /MultiClient 5016 11/30/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 69 Replies Edited Itemtype.dat's for patch 5019.
Also edited StrRes.ini for patch 5016.
Added Multiclient for patch 5018.
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Quality Definitions:
..... Fixed......................LeatherArmor
..... Refined quality.........LeatherArmor
Multiclient 5016 03/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies This is the new multiclient for CO 5016
# MD5 checksums generated by MD5summer (http://www.md5summer.org)
# Generated 06/03/2008 05:56:17 p.m.
2643e5c414de7036dbffef4e6bf0ea97 *MultiClient5016.rar