Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoboProxy - Item Notification with Sound

Discussion on BoboProxy - Item Notification with Sound within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BoboProxy - Item Notification with Sound

After my initial release of BoboProxy (beginning of 2007) I made some more modifications to the item notification. I never released the updated version until now.

The main change to the item notification was the ability to hear different sounds based on the quality of the item or a unique sound for a gem. There were some other changes I was working on, but never quite finished them (voice commands telling you which direction to go when an item dropped and visual notifications as well).

My days of playing conquer are pretty much over, but I thought I would at least release this last working version of the program.

My last change I made to this program was back in May of 2007. Do not attempt to use any of the chat commands. It is possible you may be sent to bot jail (i don't know, I have never tried). They won't work since the chat system has changed and I haven't had time to mess with how they work now. However, this program still works since it defaults to item notification turned on and you don't need to issue any commands to turn it on.

Lastly, as mentioned it my original posting, this is just an updated version of the original QOProxy program with features removed and enhancements made. Please refer to the documentation on how to use.

One word of advice : You need to have an updated conquer.exe program that will bypass the server.dat check. Please search the forums. There use to be one by *M* that worked very well.

Last word of advice : You'll also probably want to update the ITEM*.TXT files. The one provided by a1blaster is a good one to use. Refer to the HOWTOUSE.TXT file on what files to update.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BoboProxyv2.zip (592.6 KB, 1718 views)
Thanks
20 Users
Old 01/02/2008, 15:24   #2

Ok the chat packet is easy to fix if you read Cypher-X's guide No worries about botjail for the chat command as for the conquer.exe file that bypasses server.dat Im sure yourll find no-one is aloud to post one,,,, Managements new drive to "Undo" work >.> and "Hoarde" <.<
Old 01/02/2008, 15:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by U3atTheBiscuit View Post
Ok the chat packet is easy to fix if you read Cypher-X's guide No worries about botjail for the chat command as for the conquer.exe file that bypasses server.dat Im sure yourll find no-one is aloud to post one,,,, Managements new drive to "Undo" work >.> and "Hoarde" <.<
I can't seem to find it. Tried doing a search for all postings by Cyper-X and it came up with nothing. Can you add the URL to it? Thank you.
Old 01/02/2008, 16:44   #4

If your done with CO any chance a releasing the source?i usto use bobo and thee isnt a aimbot right
heres the fix from cypherx
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2008, 18:04   #5

is this really a hack or will is crash my computer?
Old 01/02/2008, 21:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud33 View Post
it's not a hack

and it will crash you computer

Of course it's a hack.lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2008, 21:36   #7

Received Thanks: 1,960
@U3atTheBiscuit > Anybody can post a working server.dat bypass if they want.
It just can't be a repost of *M*'s. *M* stated at one time that he used Ollydbg to make it. So if your such a good hacker like you always state, then why haven't you made one?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2008, 21:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
@U3atTheBiscuit > Anybody can post a working server.dat bypass if they want.
It just can't be a repost of *M*'s. *M* stated at one time that he used Ollydbg to make it. So if your such a good hacker like you always state, then why haven't you made one?

pwnd bobby xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2008, 02:23   #9

Um, so what hacks does this include? I didn't see them listed
Old 01/03/2008, 02:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud33 View Post
It will not crash your computer. The program basically shows ref/uni/gems items as GIFT BAGS and elite/super items as DRAGON ***** (makes it easier to see). It also adds sounds as well so you can just listen when something drops and then look at the dos window. It also tells you the location of mets in the dos window.

When you have a high level archer, items drop like crazy and a lot of the time mets don't show (off the screen somewhere) or they are hard to see. The program will at least tell you the location and can hopefully get it easier. The bigger problem sometimes are the noobs you are leveling and they get on top of the met/item before you do. However, with this program I can usually know something good has dropped and get to it before they see it.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2008, 02:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
If your done with CO any chance a releasing the source?i usto use bobo and thee isnt a aimbot right
heres the fix from cypherx
Thanks for the link. When I quit for good I'll post the source code. I still play occassionally. I still would like to fix the autohunt and autoloot. Hopefully this link will give me the necessary info, otherwise I'll need to just update my log file program so I can see what is going on and then fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2008, 10:04   #12

Received Thanks: 8,592
People can just decompile this anyway, releasing the source would just make it quicker for people.
Old 01/03/2008, 19:10   #13

do we need java?
Old 01/03/2008, 19:58   #14

Received Thanks: 8,592
You need java to run the app yes.
Old 01/03/2008, 21:09   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboDundo View Post
It will not crash your computer. The program basically shows ref/uni/gems items as GIFT BAGS and elite/super items as DRAGON ***** (makes it easier to see). It also adds sounds as well so you can just listen when something drops and then look at the dos window. It also tells you the location of mets in the dos window.

When you have a high level archer, items drop like crazy and a lot of the time mets don't show (off the screen somewhere) or they are hard to see. The program will at least tell you the location and can hopefully get it easier. The bigger problem sometimes are the noobs you are leveling and they get on top of the met/item before you do. However, with this program I can usually know something good has dropped and get to it before they see it.

Hope this helps.
i have a question...

if you can change the look on the ground of the supers in db's, why not add a blibking thingy on it, like then you charge intensify

is this possible?
Closed Thread