Shouldn't all bots be free in this forum since the rules said we share our programs not try advertise and sell them here? IF you are going to charge people then don't even bother posting ones here because the chances for someone to pay is slim. Guys here are only around 10-18(maybe more or less).
My goal is to make a proxy bot in java but I'm still learning some networking stuff in java, so it will be a while until i make it but when I do it will most likely be free.
My goal is to make a proxy bot in java but I'm still learning some networking stuff in java, so it will be a while until i make it but when I do it will most likely be free.
I can tell you 1 thing, if you ever reach my level (How far CoGenius Is), you will understand what the word "free" means. Trust me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafa316
@DragonHeart but Trigorio said there will be a free version in a month or sumthin like that .. so what??
Yes there will be a free limited version but we have no estimates what so ever. It's no where near it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuN|SheR
That means ,there will be no chance for the other one to try it, guess you must pay, before you can feel it
There will acctually be a free 90 minute full feature test per conquer account implented.
Same goes with this, there are no estimates right now on when this will happen. I am already busy coding some great stuff for CoGenius.
To everyone considering buying this , i strongly encourage you dismiss the idea. CO doesn't need 3 bots that require paying. I understand what he's went through to make it.. but in the end, it's all about the money. So guys, buy COFarmer... top bot with top service to date!
To everyone considering buying this , i strongly encourage you dismiss the idea. CO doesn't need 3 bots that require paying. I understand what he's went through to make it.. but in the end, it's all about the money. So guys, buy COFarmer... top bot with top service to date!
To everyone considering buying this , i strongly encourage you dismiss the idea. CO doesn't need 3 bots that require paying. I understand what he's went through to make it.. but in the end, it's all about the money. So guys, buy COFarmer... top bot with top service to date!
Have you even tried CoGenius to start with? Either way nothing will stop people from testing CoGenius when I have implented the free testing hours for each Conquer account.
So go on, try to talk as much **** as you want, but when people have tested it out they will truely know how CoGenius is.
And version 1.2.0.8 is soon being released with AWESOME functions.
And 3 bots? CoMimic is broken.. Know your facts before spamming my thread.
Gotta say I'm loving CoGenius. CoFarmer just lags the **** out of me whenever I get on it and rarely can I chain. So honestly I'd give Dean your money rather than the people over at CoFarmer.
Though CoFarmer used to be good, it is no longer. Dean's got great support over at his site too so... idk up to you but personally i'd pick CoGenius of CoFarmer.
Gotta say I'm loving CoGenius. CoFarmer just lags the **** out of me whenever I get on it and rarely can I chain. So honestly I'd give Dean your money rather than the people over at CoFarmer.
Though CoFarmer used to be good, it is no longer. Dean's got great support over at his site too so... idk up to you but personally i'd pick CoGenius of CoFarmer.
Thats Your Opinion
Everyone can choose what he wants to buy, so people like mostafa can **** self ,cuz if you wanna buy CoFarmer, What are you waiting For?Or you are advertising them? This is not thread for Cofarmer.. So please STFU
And version 1.2.0.8 is soon being released with AWESOME functions.
on your site you stated 1.2.0.8 will not be released for a while. posted sept.30 so we get to wait a month for decent updates, atleast ur working on it i guess. slowly but surely.
personally, since cofarmer can do alot of the stuff the comimic could, cofarmer deffidantly has better features, but its not a stable bot which makes it suck.
this bot can only use radius, cant drop items, cant be used with a tao or an archer, like wtf. and when lvling with a melee type char be ready to experience a dc atleast every few hours at the least.
in my book honestly both bots sorta really suck, and all i can say is comimic come back!!!!!!!!
on your site you stated 1.2.0.8 will not be released for a while. posted sept.30 so we get to wait a month for decent updates, atleast ur working on it i guess. slowly but surely.
personally, since cofarmer can do alot of the stuff the comimic could, cofarmer deffidantly has better features, but its not a stable bot which makes it suck.
this bot can only use radius, cant drop items, cant be used with a tao or an archer, like wtf. and when lvling with a melee type char be ready to experience a dc atleast every few hours at the least.
in my book honestly both bots sorta really suck, and all i can say is comimic come back!!!!!!!!
Well how about I explain the status then.
1 month for version 1.2.0.8 is far far faar away. Maximum 1-2 weeks.
Can't drop items? Not sure what you mean, it drops items perfectly fine. If you ment the bug where it sometimes would not drop normal items, well that is already fixed in 1.2.0.8.
Only has radius? Ahh but now in 1.2.0.8 (Already added), It has hunt path were you can record your jumps and/or just click on the Main map to add waypoints and it draws the path on the map aswell. How is that for an awesome path system?
Can't be used with tao/archer? Ahh but once again currently I am working on advanced smart archer botting with Level and Hunt mode. And that is already 50% done for version 1.2.0.8 AND tao botting is also being added on 1.2.0.8.
Dcing every few hours with melee char? Shouldn't happen, and if your ping spikes, 1.2.0.8 has a ping lagg detection and slows it down if there is too high ping.
Clicking on map teleport alrady added, and so many many more things.
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...