I have both CoAI and CoG. If Cog can fix re-log and 1 day bans, then I'd prefer that bot because I can dc on all. CoAI has the "dc on all" but it isn't practical when your bots try to deposit or repair gears and the bots will constantly re-log and dc. That's what I like about Cog, but Cog is taking forever to fix restriction issues and relog. Without the dc on all option, it's impossible for me to mine in mz mine because of others reporting my bots and banning them. Anyway, Cog is crippled at the moment unless you just want to farm up to 3 ninjas on a client(not clientless)
Also, it's easier to create bots with CoAI because their bot creator program works, and at the moment Cog's does not because Cog hasn't cracked the verification thing on the registration page.
Also, I'm not an expert, but it seems that Cog uses more prossessor resources, while CoAI seems to use alot of bandwidth(mostly upload i think)
Anyway, those are my 2 cents for anyone that cares.
Dean, it seems you post more on here than you do on your own forum! Stay out of the drama and fix your bot.. lol
Before concluding the trade, ask him first if his subscription hasn't got deleted meanwhile, as it happened for quite a lot of those who paid for it in the last two weeks, as I heard.
Before concluding the trade, ask him first if his subscription hasn't got deleted meanwhile, as it happened for quite a lot of those who paid for it in the last two weeks, as I heard.
I have both CoAI and CoG. If Cog can fix re-log and 1 day bans, then I'd prefer that bot because I can dc on all. CoAI has the "dc on all" but it isn't practical when your bots try to deposit or repair gears and the bots will constantly re-log and dc. That's what I like about Cog, but Cog is taking forever to fix restriction issues and relog. Without the dc on all option, it's impossible for me to mine in mz mine because of others reporting my bots and banning them. Anyway, Cog is crippled at the moment unless you just want to farm up to 3 ninjas on a client(not clientless)
Also, it's easier to create bots with CoAI because their bot creator program works, and at the moment Cog's does not because Cog hasn't cracked the verification thing on the registration page.
Also, I'm not an expert, but it seems that Cog uses more prossessor resources, while CoAI seems to use alot of bandwidth(mostly upload i think)
Anyway, those are my 2 cents for anyone that cares.
Dean, it seems you post more on here than you do on your own forum! Stay out of the drama and fix your bot.. lol
Correct me or ask me questions if you like.
Relogin is working fine
Taking ages on fixing the restrictions? There is an announcement that says when Dean thinks he gets it fixed (this announcement was made before he even started on it).
The account registrator will work again no worries about that. The restricstions are just more important to focus on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax
fuck me this forum has just turned to being shitty little girls having a hair pulling match. is there really all this need for ddos'ing and reversing each others code? and lol at the end of the day ppl, conquer is quite possibly the shittest game ever, its time to all get on with ur lives :P
Taking ages on fixing the restrictions? There is an announcement that says when Dean thinks he gets it fixed (this announcement was made before he even started on it).
The account registrator will work again no worries about that. The restricstions are just more important to focus on.
Ok, fair enough. I just wanted others that might buy the bot to know that the bot is crippled if you use clientless till the restrictions are fixed.
Maybe you wanna say worked for a few days, and is broken again as of today. Just for the sake of fairness.
I'll make it even more fair.. Both bots can't do clientless since the last patch. I'm not sure if either one can do a client or not but I'm pretty sure CoAI will be fixed first.
Yep, the enitre forum was taken down by staff to keep people from spamming the boards with it not working, they are releasing a patch or creating one as we speak, just ****** me off they did it like this.
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...