'Your' community has nothing to do with it. He asked me why he couldn't access the site and I answered the question. I rather not go to the 'which bot is better' subject again.
#Also as confirmation of the rumor spread by CoG's moderator, i'd like to see some direct proof of a DDoS-attack in which my IP would have been used. IPs can easily be obtained through the IRC Channel and therefore is a list with IP addresses not valid proof.
We haven't spread any "rumours", right after we got DDoSd I posted the full IP list of people that attacked our server and matched several costumers that were using CoG/CoAI at the same time, and minutes after Korvacs removed it telling me to handle these sort of things privately. So there is nothing I can do about that because apparently I am not allowed to post proof publicly. I have no reason to spread lies, I'm not that low of a person.
Its like you didnt read what he said, he said he doesnt consider a list ip addresses valid proof, and i agree, anyone can generate a list of ips, anyone can get them off their own forum, anyone can get them from their own users.
Not hard.
And as i explained to you at the time, i deleted your post because a list of ip addresses, if they were real (collected from a forum or otherwise), opens many people up to all sorts of attacks, not something we can allow here at epvpers, even moderators here cant get hold of peoples ip addresses because its considered to be too dangerous.
Hey,
I think you should need to make an free version of this bot for the countries that can not pay from their homes, because for example I (from Macedonia) can not buy any bot because we don`t have paypal or one bip... so we can`t pay to use this bot, otherwise we have too much lag because of the botters, so from now we can not play this game
Hey,
I think you should need to make an free version of this bot for the countries that can not pay from their homes, because for example I (from Macedonia) can not buy any bot because we don`t have paypal or one bip... so we can`t pay to use this bot, otherwise we have too much lag because of the botters, so from now we can not play this game
Long Awaited Vitality Dekaron Open Beta Starts Today!! 04/15/2009 - Private Server - 615 Replies Welcome to New Vitality Dekaron
Server Status:
1000x: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 7.19.217.226&port=50005&style=13
100x: Coming Soon!!!
Hello guys welcome to Vitality Dekaron. As you can see our old server was broken up and now I have my own dedi and started newly improved server.
Server is up atm and you need new patch(Patch 3)
This patch 3 also includes our share so if you dont want to download our client and have an action 6 client then go ahead and download...