Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto mouse mover/clicker I *found* on the net

Discussion on Auto mouse mover/clicker I *found* on the net within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto mouse mover/clicker I *found* UPDATED (please lock)

Got around to changing the attachment to reflect the new forum, lost the macros but its easy to make more. I suggest that when you make a macro repeat for a set amount of times you open the saved macro in a text editor and copy and paste. For some reason it wont update the title, if a mod could do so I would be very grateful.

I found this a long time ago and just now thought about hunting down a serial number to unlock the macro part of it. Since I did that all I have to do is sit back and watch it log me in then alt tab to it and hit Esc to stop it. The company went out of business so I'm not really doing too much harm.

Have fun with it, and its clean but as always feel free to scan it.

Info u need:
Name: (Anything)
s/n: 23333534
You must register it with the above information before being able to use macros

Heres a snap I have uploaded a macro pack below since i have tried them out and made sure they are error free.

The show helpers option is really useful for finding out where you want it to click just turn them on, grab and drag with your mouse. Btw the cords shown is the ones I used to locate where to click for my screen/game res.

Edit
old file stats:
1st version
Number of downloads: 102 Time(s)

Now with a readme and serial included!
Attached Files
File Type: zip mouse mover.zip (67.4 KB, 1827 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/10/2006, 01:31   #2

FREAKIN AWESOM! soo much easier to log in now.. i used hit space whn "loggin in" coms on screen n it wld dc -.- thnx
Old 02/15/2006, 10:45   #3

Rorrim make a mine bot plz
Old 02/26/2006, 20:09   #4

I dont make bots I can barely hack the client but I can refer you to the one i use all the time. Only if they one hit hit u will u die He's gotten so much praise from me that even I am amazed.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=On topic' border='0' alt='On topic' />
I decided to release a few of my macros that I have made for this nifty program that I have found not made found. Only this macro pack is mine.
I have reuploaded it and added a text file with instructions. I also added 2 more macros. The instructions are now inside the zip.

Auto login for 1024x768 screen and game res (simulates full screen)
Spirit heal
Guard leveling
Star of Acc
Stigma

It goes without saying that to use this the screen MUST be in front because it moves the mouse and clicks. Im going to work on a few fire macros too. If anyone has any requests feel free to post for the next macro pac. Oh yh and they're not stand alone macros u need the above program.

First version of my pack
s_Macro_pack.zip
Size: 0.5K
Number of downloads: 5 Time(s)
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-127-1141425028.ibf (1.9 KB, 237 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2006, 20:18   #5

Could u tell me how to or make a macro that right clicks on the mouse every 4 to 5 seconds? i would use this to cast fire circle in adv zone at basilisk.
Old 03/03/2006, 07:22   #6

very very easy.
Add the move command show, helper is ur best friend here, just drag the yellow dot to the center of the screen. Click add. Wait 1 second. (very important cause it will go too fast for co)
Right click, add, wait 5 seconds, add, save the file.
Then using notepad (easier this way) open it, copy and paste about how ever many times you wish to right click, wait (example 10 times for 10 casts depends on the pot and mana comsumed), then save again.
Reopen it to refresh to the newest version.
Drag the dot to the pot shortcut for when you have used enough mana to warrent a pot.
Add this.
Wait 1 second, right click.
Drag the dot to the center of the screen. Wait 1 sec. Repeat.

Test in a solitary spot, tweaking commands as nessasary.

I have found that you can use empty lines to break the commands into segments. Example:
"SLP 1"
"RCK"
""
"MVE 438,749"
my updated macro pack will have stig/soa but a little homework on mana consuming will have to be done to configure it for your tao for im making it for my rb water who has enough mana for 3 fixed meditates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2006, 23:41   #7

this is a shameless bump since I updated the files and the posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2006, 00:39   #8

nice so how do u use it
Old 03/07/2006, 00:39   #9

i mean
Old 03/08/2006, 03:14   #10

try reading the thread amin..

@Rorrim: Nice work! Karma
Old 03/08/2006, 11:00   #11

can someone scan this please im not to sure on what to use, no offence just want to be sure
Old 03/08/2006, 17:46   #12

here scan it yourself, if i do it then it wont be belivable. the macro pack is simple premade commands you open them with the mouse mover then click run, best to move the window away from the center of the sceen so it will imediately switch to co. or clear out f9 and use the hot key

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2006, 10:47   #13

File: MouseMveEXE.zip
MD5 d8a1b82eabc75f96fa9d15baa87cc2a0
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

~~~~~~
~first time i scan something
Old 04/18/2006, 15:10   #14

told u it was clean XD i dont do viruses they make me sneeze >.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2006, 14:03   #15

This is a very good macro program....one of the totally best ones I've used!!!! +1k for you!!! (and yes Im bumping this to get more happy people using this )