Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] MMOBifrost - Conquer 3.0 Leveling Bot

Discussion on [NEW] MMOBifrost - Conquer 3.0 Leveling Bot within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/06/2017, 06:43   #61

elite*gold: 0
what is that Premium Features ? if i pay
Old 05/06/2017, 15:53   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesma_jolyet View Post
what is that Premium Features ? if i pay
-Premium features-

Adjustable timers

AutoTeleport

---Features coming next patch---

AutoRevive

AutoReboot

Access to gold/silver farmer which has its own custom options
(Currently in beta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
What you're doing is not complicated.......
Like, damn dude. That's not how you accept feedback either.
That's the point. ConquerAI should of been sold $50 - 100 a month subscription because as a gold seller I could turn that 100$ investment into thousands in a month. Proxy bots are developed in secrecy by gold selling companies and should never be released to the public. EVER. This bot is the fairest way you can bot without it being a problem for AQ where they need to take action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
I think I speak for some of us when I beg you to please release more magnificent work like this so we can invite you to the underground section. There you can share your wisdom with all of us and teach us how to be better developers like yourself. Nothing on this forum is as advanced as your project, we would all like your insight as you seem to be a capable developer and a lovable caring person.
Starting to think other developers are butt hurt because they didn't see the potentially profitable market that still lingered for CO bots. You just over-thought the bot concept. Why give kids swords when all they need is sticks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 18:21   #63

Have fun while it lasts. (Which is roughly until TQ starts caring)
Old 05/06/2017, 18:42   #64

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by BifrostTech View Post
That's the point. ConquerAI should of been sold $50 - 100 a month subscription because as a gold seller I could turn that 100$ investment into thousands in a month. Proxy bots are developed in secrecy by gold selling companies and should never be released to the public. EVER. This bot is the fairest way you can bot without it being a problem for AQ where they need to take action.
How is that related to accepting feedback? And no, "gold selling companies" don't develop proxy bots. Where are you getting that information? Do you mean bots of past which are now dead? And no, proxies are not the answer, it's simply the easiest answer to the problem.
Old 05/06/2017, 22:59   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev1 View Post
Have fun while it lasts. (Which is roughly until TQ starts caring)
TQ caring? TQ caring about a useless bot like this? Pfft.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2017, 17:56   #66

Quote:
How is that related to accepting feedback? And no, "gold selling companies" don't develop proxy bots. Where are you getting that information? Do you mean bots of past which are now dead? And no, proxies are not the answer, it's simply the easiest answer to the problem.
Spirited have you read your own comments on your posts lmao compared to how you handled feedback I think I'm good. The bot concept post was amusing.

UOstock.com - Every bit of content sold on that site is farmed with a proxy bot and duplicated. Did you think they hire people to farm that gold and items? Conquer is at 40cents a mill. Its from major bots like COAI crippling the game economy.
Old 05/07/2017, 19:35   #67

Quote:
Spirited have you read your own comments on your posts lmao compared to how you handled feedback I think I'm good. The bot concept post was amusing.

UOstock.com - Every bit of content sold on that site is farmed with a proxy bot and duplicated. Did you think we hire people to farm that gold and items? Its also not released to the public because the price of gold would go down. Conquer is at 40cents a mill that is pathetic. Its from bots like COAI.
Huh?? ConquerAI isn't even a thing anymore.
And you made a proxy. I'm amazed at how accomplished you feel over this.
Old 05/07/2017, 21:12   #68

Quote:
Huh?? ConquerAI isn't even a thing anymore.
And you made a proxy. I'm amazed at how accomplished you feel over this.
It's major bots that drop the price of gold for gold sellers. It cripples the games economy for trading.

If you other developers were smart you would be sending me a pm being like ill clean up your code and help you work on new releases. Then boom added to payroll and everyone gets paid. The botters get new releases earlier and everyone is happy. Even AQ is happy for pushing players to endgame to increase pvp population and keeping players from leaving due to long tiring grinds.
Old 05/09/2017, 00:49   #69

Email contact please!
Old 05/09/2017, 06:10   #70

lol its under normal so no xp skill no hunt an farm .. its autohunt normal
Old 05/09/2017, 12:07   #71

Quote:
If you other developers were smart you would be sending me a pm being like ill clean up your code and help you work on new releases.
You are kidding, right?
Old 05/09/2017, 16:07   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohman View Post
lol its under normal so no xp skill no hunt an farm .. its autohunt normal
Yeah wanted strictly leveling for the level bot then build off of it. The gold & silver farmer isn't gonna be auto-hunt it will have aoe based manual attacks along with the ultimate skill. Will pickup everything.
Old 05/10/2017, 03:00   #73

Quote:
If you other developers were smart you would be sending me a pm being like ill clean up your code and help you work on new releases.
Why would I want to work on a ****** proxy bot? Are you joking?
Old 05/10/2017, 11:52   #74

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Why would I want to work on a ****** key/click based program? Are you joking?
FTFY
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/10/2017, 17:28   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by phize View Post
FTFY
Ughh - this guy is being ridiculous then.
That's so much worse.
Closed Thread