Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] MMOBifrost - Conquer 3.0 Leveling Bot

Discussion on [NEW] MMOBifrost - Conquer 3.0 Leveling Bot within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2017, 16:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
yet you expect people to have money for this pile of ****.
They are actually buying access codes for 5$ which just shows support for the developer and insures more updates. Was offered 300$ to code this for a contractor but after hearing the value of the bot and how many people wanted it I changed my mind. So go find a developer to code you a bot for 5$ if you don't like mine. lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by megasoft View Post
can u make Guides or explain bot and features for us
and told us what is features for the bot
and how we can test it u make us buy some thing dont tested for us
The new 2.3 version has custom bot options to modify it to your choosing. I'm making a video to go with it explaining all the features.
Old 04/30/2017, 17:40   #47

New 2.3 Release. Check out the original post for more info. Thanks!
Old 05/01/2017, 17:26   #48

Does this auto hunt and pick up gold and items?
Old 05/02/2017, 07:13   #49

its working now thanks dude
Old 05/04/2017, 12:11   #50

Calling this a bot is an insult to bots
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/04/2017, 18:11   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Calling this a bot is an insult to bots
Runescape bots are some of the oldest examples of botting. Which just click color with timing just right. Proxy Bots are extremely detectable and are illegal to develop. They send fake/altered packets to the servers to control the player. Then you have macro bots which simulate real-time keyboard input. Learn what a bot is before you run your mouth.
Old 05/04/2017, 18:15   #52
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by BifrostTech View Post
Runescape bots are some of the oldest examples of botting. Which just click color with timing just right. Proxy Bots are extremely detectable and are illegal to develop. They send fake/altered packets to the servers to control the player. Then you have macro bots which simulate real-time keyboard input. Learn what a bot is before you run your mouth.
knowing a definition of what bot is doesnt make your program a real bot, its just a pile of ****.
Old 05/04/2017, 18:29   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokpuppet View Post
knowing a defition of what bot is doesnt make your program a real bot, its just a pile of ****.
If you could spell definition then your opinion would be relevant. Judging by your spelling and usage of the word ****. You're probably 13 - 18 years old. Stop commenting your uneducated opinions and post bugs/useful information.
Old 05/04/2017, 18:33   #54
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Thumbs down

Quote:
If you could spell definition then your opinion would be relevant. Judging by your spelling and usage of the word ****. Your probably 13 - 18 years old. Stop commenting your uneducated opinions and post bugs/useful information.
lol big claps to you grammar ****, if you could code as good as you protect your no skill to code program it would be best CO bot
Old 05/04/2017, 18:36   #55

Quote:
If you could spell definition then your opinion would be relevant. Judging by your spelling and usage of the word ****. Your probably 13 - 18 years old. Stop commenting your uneducated opinions and post bugs/useful information.
You're*
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2017, 18:40   #56

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokpuppet View Post
lol big claps to you grammar ****, if you could code as good as you protect your no skill to code program it would be best CO bot
Your sentence structure is **** too. At least make more sense if you're gonna talk ****.
Old 05/05/2017, 14:46   #57

Quote:
Learn what a bot is before you run your mouth.
Your personality is very similar to your code.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2017, 15:57   #58

nah just don't like uneducated people who think they can code sharing their opinion. Code me a CO bot better then this and a gold farmer. Ill be happy to sell yours instead. But until then your opinion doesn't matter.
Old 05/05/2017, 18:05   #59

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
nah just don't like uneducated people who think they can code sharing their opinion. Code me a CO bot better then this and a gold farmer. Ill be happy to sell yours instead. But until then your opinion doesn't matter.
What you're doing is not complicated.......
Like, **** dude. That's not how you accept feedback either.
Old 05/05/2017, 18:32   #60

Quote:
I think I speak for some of us when I beg you to please release more magnificent work like this so we can invite you to the underground section. There you can share your wisdom with all of us and teach us how to be better developers like yourself. Nothing on this forum is as advanced as your project, we would all like your insight as you seem to be a capable developer and a lovable caring person.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread