Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5180-5186+] Return of Melee.dll (I thought it wont let u guys miss out ;) )

Discussion on [5180-5186+] Return of Melee.dll (I thought it wont let u guys miss out ;) ) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2009, 09:31   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mio View Post
Guys who don't believe its clean I have to approve all threads before they go public.
ok, thanks for addressing our concerns
Old 12/03/2009, 14:39   #302

bro, when i use the command #drop my co client shut down... i think that command doesn't work try it and fix it please
Old 12/03/2009, 14:40   #303

How can i make it not to folow other players , cuz when he spots a player starts folowing him . And 1 more thing how i can make him to hunt over an area ? he kills mobs untill the screen is emthy then he stops
Old 12/03/2009, 15:30   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondu4u View Post
How can i make it not to folow other players , cuz when he spots a player starts folowing him . And 1 more thing how i can make him to hunt over an area ? he kills mobs untill the screen is emthy then he stops
You will find answer to the following of other players from earlier posts.

Use these command to prevent stopping so when in #melee it doesn't stop when not finding mobs.

#addspawn <-- adds a spawn point at your current hero's location.
#addspawn <x> <y> <-- adds a spawn point at a given (x,y) coord for when the #melee bot can't find any mobs.
#clearspawns <-- clears out all saved spawn points.
#addwp <-- adds a waypoint. many waypoints build up a path to follow during melee mode.
#addwp <x> <y> <-- adds a waypoint for a given (x,y) coord.
#clearwps <-- removes all waypoints.
Old 12/03/2009, 16:23   #305

ty ty for this awsoeme prog i don't know how to thank
Old 12/03/2009, 19:27   #306

Im using Windows 7 64Bit and i DC when i put on Auto XP skill. Any fix? I looked thru the thread so dont tell me to look through it again.
Old 12/03/2009, 20:40   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
Edit: Alright FS followed by a 3 second pause then a jump, and still got dced... thats getting frustrating
i think youve got your timing backwards, when using FS you can jump immediatly after the skill, but your not allowed to use the skill again untill your back on the ground. so even tho your waiting 3 seconds after FS to jump, your still in the air when it tries to use the skill again. hope that helps some =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2009, 20:58   #308

Yo guys if u got problems with FS manually activate it and also activate #speed, that means u will be in air less time and you WILL NOT disconnect
Cheers,
Venator
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2009, 23:30   #309

is there a function for path points because my character always get stuck in a place in grotto say you can't jump that high
Old 12/04/2009, 00:34   #310

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
alright tested with #aspam fs works perfectly!

but if u #melee and make #autoxp on you get disscs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2009, 02:29   #311

So, I am a little confused about #addwps.
Here is what I do:

1). I jump to a starting location and typing in #addwps
2). Then I jump to the next location and type the command again.
3). I type the command after every jump and eventually I make a path (kind of a like a square) that comes back to my starting point and I type #addwps again.
4). After I come to my starting point, I type #melee, but my char doesn't follow the path I created.
Can someone tell me how to fix this please?

EDIT: How can I collectively pick up all Super items instead of typing in the code for each?
Old 12/04/2009, 06:29   #312

as i said everythings work all ok, but if i set melee with xp skill for my ninja , it always dc
yes i typed #aspam birdman and #melee birdman , but it dcs coz of the jumping, so can u make non-jump one? <-- sorry for being rude >_<
Old 12/04/2009, 06:43   #313

lol now i dont have to pay for gayproxy
Old 12/04/2009, 06:53   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizo View Post
as i said everythings work all ok, but if i set melee with xp skill for my ninja , it always dc
yes i typed #aspam birdman and #melee birdman , but it dcs coz of the jumping, so can u make non-jump one? <-- sorry for being rude >_<
Deactivate #melee when you use #aspam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leisure123 View Post
Here is what I do:

3). I type the command after every jump and eventually I make a path (kind of a like a square) that comes back to my starting point and I type #addwps again.
4). After I come to my starting point, I type #melee, but my char doesn't follow the path I created.

EDIT: How can I collectively pick up all Super items instead of typing in the code for each?
Hmm.. Not sure about this, but try using #addspawn command.
Old 12/04/2009, 12:17   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by leisure123 View Post
Here is what I do:

#loot super for the supers, and it does not work for all equipments but logically for weps, and talis,
the command is #addwp without an S in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizo View Post
you can't just #melee and #aspam together with a ninja, that's why it dc you, use only #aspam

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
i'm falling behind xD, trying to find the last post i read since last time

Anyway, working on fixing automatic FS. Its more the Jumping-To-Soon rather than the actual jumping causing DC during FS. Running a few tests atm. I'd rather having jumping for FS when no near mobs around, running is a bit slow.

Edit: Alright FS followed by a 3 second pause then a jump, and still got dced... thats getting frustrating
actually from what i did see playing as a ninja, it dc on FS only when I click on a monster before that the char land on the ground after the jump
Closed Thread

Tags
clinux, conquer, melee