Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[JProxy] The epitome of all bots.

Discussion on [JProxy] The epitome of all bots. within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/06/2009, 18:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Is this where you have been lately Hybrid?
Old 09/06/2009, 22:19   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal134 View Post
Is this where you have been lately Hybrid?
Yes, is there somewhere else you want me to be ;o ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2009, 04:44   #18

If you guys were smart, you would release a free beta test until the bot is far more perfected (and im not talking about the 1day free trial ****. i was away that day and missed it and with that you lost a potential customer). when cidproxy was out, it was free and then they stopped that and released 5bot, a paid subscription for usage. if you had a similar business plan you would likely get far more customers. at this point in time i would not be willing to spend money on something i havent even tested, and a more lengthy test than just a 24 hour test at that.
Old 09/07/2009, 10:35   #19

Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2 View Post
If you guys were smart, you would release a free beta test until the bot is far more perfected (and im not talking about the 1day free trial ****. i was away that day and missed it and with that you lost a potential customer). when cidproxy was out, it was free and then they stopped that and released 5bot, a paid subscription for usage. if you had a similar business plan you would likely get far more customers. at this point in time i would not be willing to spend money on something i havent even tested, and a more lengthy test than just a 24 hour test at that.
I would, and not all businesses follow the same methods.
Old 09/07/2009, 11:06   #20

is the bot still free//
can someone tell me where i can download it?
thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2009, 12:26   #21

It's not free! Better play myself than pay for a bot Or better buy DBs with the money you pay for a stupid cheat!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2009, 16:43   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Yes, is there somewhere else you want me to be ;o ?
Project Manifest
Old 09/07/2009, 21:55   #23

Just updated to include the ability to bot unlimited characters at once.

Note: Unlimited only if you have a computer that can handle that many conquers + jbots open at once

Quote:
If you were truly interested in the bot, you would have realized we extended the free trial by 3 days and allowed sign up for such trial during those days.
We already have plenty of customers, and we've made quite a bit of money and its only been what, a week and a half?
Do you know why that is?
It's called reputation which is something everyone involved in this bot has.
If you saw Blizzard Entertainment on a game box, you would probably instantly think that game is going to be pretty good, simply because Blizzard developed it.

In addition, all sorts of information regarding development progress & people talking in favor of how amazing the bot(s) are is publicly available(however is not publicly transmittable, via our TOS).

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2009, 23:34   #24

ggghjghghnjbv
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2009, 08:42   #25

lolz...
i still dont understand all this post for >.>
Old 09/08/2009, 22:19   #26

In short, everything that has Hybrid involved as developer = win
Old 09/09/2009, 02:39   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
Just updated to include the ability to bot unlimited characters at once.

Note: Unlimited only if you have a computer that can handle that many conquers + jbots open at once

If you were truly interested in the bot, you would have realized we extended the free trial by 3 days and allowed sign up for such trial during those days.
We already have plenty of customers, and we've made quite a bit of money and its only been what, a week and a half?
Do you know why that is?
It's called reputation which is something everyone involved in this bot has.
If you saw Blizzard Entertainment on a game box, you would probably instantly think that game is going to be pretty good, simply because Blizzard developed it.

In addition, all sorts of information regarding development progress & people talking in favor of how amazing the bot(s) are is publicly available(however is not publicly transmittable, via our TOS).

perhaps i should rephrase what i said. i was out of the country when this was offered, so it would make it fairly difficult for one to test out a bot. reputation does buy some votes, ill give you that, but even the best programmers cant make everyone happy. i dont know why you brought it to that level when all i really wanted was to try the bot myself, along with many other people. my suggestion stands where you should release the bot for people to try for free (or maybe a public version with limited functions). maybe hand out some free subscriptions (not full subscriptions) so that people can try the bot themselves.

Edit: Btw, the day after its release i checked the site via wifi on my ipod and requested a free trial and wasnt granted it, so i fail to see how it was extended. dont say i didnt try
Old 09/09/2009, 03:44   #28

Quote:
perhaps i should rephrase what i said. i was out of the country when this was offered, so it would make it fairly difficult for one to test out a bot. reputation does buy some votes, ill give you that, but even the best programmers cant make everyone happy. i dont know why you brought it to that level when all i really wanted was to try the bot myself, along with many other people. my suggestion stands where you should release the bot for people to try for free (or maybe a public version with limited functions). maybe hand out some free subscriptions (not full subscriptions) so that people can try the bot themselves.

Edit: Btw, the day after its release i checked the site via wifi on my ipod and requested a free trial and wasnt granted it, so i fail to see how it was extended. dont say i didnt try
We do have plans to give out some free stuff, but we aren't going to be giving out free trials for every single person.
Old 09/09/2009, 07:39   #29

thx DDDDDDDDDD
Old 09/09/2009, 09:48   #30

wow why the hell was i banned from this
i did nothing against the *** **** rules

now i am reporting the site to CO, getting them sued and shut down, bastards
Closed Thread