Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COoperative

Discussion on COoperative within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2011, 23:05   #2596

elite*gold: 0
I quit conquer long ago, and recently started back. Made new elitepvpers account and found this bot. Wether its patched or not i must say thank you. I made more money in 3 weeks than i did in 5 years plvling. Scriptvessil is what i used to use and this superceeds that by a long shot. Thanks for helping me start over and making +7 items dude, you rock. Anticipating a new verson release if you see fit, if not you still rock and i bow to you.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/17/2011, 23:20   #2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyfowler5477 View Post
I quit conquer long ago, and recently started back. Made new elitepvpers account and found this bot. Wether its patched or not i must say thank you. I made more money in 3 weeks than i did in 5 years plvling. Scriptvessil is what i used to use and this superceeds that by a long shot. Thanks for helping me start over and making +7 items dude, you rock. Anticipating a new verson release if you see fit, if not you still rock and i bow to you.
Good man...good man..

And what has happened to this wonderful thread? unless you have any questions about how it functions it really works, and if you STILL cant figure it out, by all means please ask the people who know how to run it we'd be glad to help as long as your not bein gay. Another good reason to post would be thanking him, such as the dude above, OR suggestions NOT irritations and advice to people that need help AFTER THEY HAVE READ THE MANUAL. If you need help finding something on the manual press Ctrl + f and type what you need to find.

If you dont have to thank him, or say anything that will help anyone like

PAHLEEZE UPDATE, I NEED UPDATE CUZ I KEEP ON GETTING CAUGHT.

Then please, for *** sakes, shut the frick up, and wait till he updates it. Till then we can only wait, and thank him for what we have.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/17/2011, 23:30   #2598

Talking

Umm..I have a problem..it says Not loaded there where should appear char name and sometimes it stops responding...PLS HELP
Old 03/17/2011, 23:50   #2599

Well guys, we know the bot is outdated at the moment, but i want to share something that work with some friends and with me to avoid get botjailed.
We use to bot with our noobs till we get bored and etc, then we logged off our computers and login normal in our mains, 2 weeks doing this and our mains still out of jail, but the noops has been sent to there.
I dont know if someone already tried it but seems it works fine
Hope this help everybody to dont get ur *** TQ'd haha!

For all noops: Shut the Hell Up, IHawt i'll be back to work on it, he got his own life and family, so do i and i believe all you got too, so be patient and stop spam; also learn to read posts to know whats going on before post craps!

Peace
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2011, 23:56   #2600

Question: Is thee a way of preventing conquer from scanning your files to find the bot?

I'm not flaming or anything, but I used this bot on a noob on an old laptop running Windows XP. I tried out the mining bot, and almost immediately the noob was botjailed. In addition to that, my main char on my main laptop running windows 7 was jailed. I'm not complaining; i got it out. This is me being optimistic, but, is there a way to continue using this bot without the same results?

Thanks.

Great bot BTW. At least it's free
Old 03/18/2011, 00:20   #2601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia13 View Post
Question: Is thee a way of preventing conquer from scanning your files to find the bot?

I'm not flaming or anything, but I used this bot on a noob on an old laptop running Windows XP. I tried out the mining bot, and almost immediately the noob was botjailed. In addition to that, my main char on my main laptop running windows 7 was jailed. I'm not complaining; i got it out. This is me being optimistic, but, is there a way to continue using this bot without the same results?

Thanks.

Great bot BTW. At least it's free
Prollem is, its outdated and he says on it that the risk of all botjailings is not his fault... but if i remember right some people were saying to get rid of the 91 Gamecheck file, i also heard from someone else that if you do, TQ searches for it and can't find it... so i heard he blocked it with his firewall?
hope this helps..
Maybe you typed one of the thing's wrong or changed something so that it stood out to TQ? Didja change anythin bout the file?
Old 03/18/2011, 00:37   #2602

OK, so I could try blocking the the Gaemcheck with my firewall. I attempted to change the information in the file, but when I did, the program wouldn't open, so i left it as notepad. One more thing, when the test noob got sent to botjail, it sent two of my other character (that were offline) to botjail as well. lol.
Old 03/18/2011, 00:50   #2603

Cuz it detects you by IP address :/ sorry.... i havnt heard that happen yet, someone gettin busted by the accounts that are offline.

BRIGHT SIDE IS!! that theyre already in jail so it cant get worse haha... and now you could try experimenting with the bot without fearing being TQ'ed.
Old 03/18/2011, 01:28   #2604

LOL Fck Dat. I got my main char out of BJ. I dont wanna test it and risk being sent back. Then it's 4dbs. TQ can SMD lol
Old 03/18/2011, 01:38   #2605

OK,
I dont know if everyone knows this yet, BUT i used this method for the last 2months SOLID, and not one of my chars got botjailed.
I blocked TQs ip ranges with my windows firewall.... its a bit complicated and im not going to find the exact link for you guys until this bot gets updated. Ensure you have .NET framework 3.5 or higher (i recommend 4.0) and i have only tested this on vista and 7 aswell....so find tqs ip ranges and configure your firewall to NOT send info to tq...

once we get an update here, i'll go more in depth with how to block tqs ip ranges.

and hawtness if this is news to you, im glad i could help.... its kept me out of botjail.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/18/2011, 01:44   #2606

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmatheson View Post
OK,
I dont know if everyone knows this yet, BUT i used this method for the last 2months SOLID, and not one of my chars got botjailed.
I blocked TQs ip ranges with my windows firewall.... its a bit complicated and im not going to find the exact link for you guys until this bot gets updated. Ensure you have .NET framework 3.5 or higher (i recommend 4.0) and i have only tested this on vista and 7 aswell....so find tqs ip ranges and configure your firewall to NOT send info to tq...

once we get an update here, i'll go more in depth with how to block tqs ip ranges.

and hawtness if this is news to you, im glad i could help.... its kept me out of botjail.
when the update comes...dont reveal it make people message you with like a picture of the functioning bot or something haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2011, 01:46   #2607

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmatheson View Post
OK,

Thanks. I hope this will work. Guess I have to wait for an update of this. Although im still scared to test it out. I'd hate to have random chars sent to BJ again.
Old 03/18/2011, 02:43   #2608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia13 View Post
Thanks. I hope this will work. Guess I have to wait for an update of this. Although im still scared to test it out. I'd hate to have random chars sent to BJ again.
Ya, this is the only way i know to prevent TQs gayness....

Mr.weds Nice thought.... i'll keep that in mind, i didnt really wanna release this but anything to help keep tq from fuucking us it good in my books xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2011, 11:27   #2609

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I'll update it soon
Thanks
14 Users
Old 03/18/2011, 11:40   #2610

Thanks a lot Martin..
Glad u back..