Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



External recommendations

Discussion on External recommendations within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
External recommendations

With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
XXxStevenHxXx is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Unless I find something private or switch to DMA I’m just waiting for zeb/vic/etc to come back up again when MW4 drops. Nothing is safe atm
jorjor98 is offline  
Old   #3



 
PERCS TOOLS's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 354
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 452
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
look in the threads for the best reviews and highest vouches for cod

PERCS TOOLS is offline  
Old   #4
 
Garfield_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
I'm using kernaim when I play COD a few times per month and it's always been fine. I haven't tried the MW4 product yet, I'm waiting for open beta
Garfield_ is offline  
Old   #5

 
NY Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 119
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
Hi, we’re selling Shade External. It’s a very solid cheat, we haven’t had perm ban reports since Christmas . Comes with a built in spoofer if your windows version is 23h2 or lower. You can find a link to it in our signature
NY Cheats is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
I got banned from shade. Never trust sellers
lPLAYER O1NE is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
I got banned from shade. Never trust sellers
Golden rule yeah, to OP just give it a rest, there is nothing remotely even close to PO or HV security wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
There is nothing even close to what PO / HV offered security wise, take a break i guess or you can try DMA but i’m afraid we are next, son don’t know if it is worth expending the money at the current time.
lukedorian is online now  
Old   #8

 
Aventus.pub's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 749
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
I have a hybrid and an external version, currently hybrid is on 30% sale, 27$ per month
Aventus.pub is offline  
Old   #9

 
NY Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 119
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
I got banned from shade. Never trust sellers
When did you get banned? We never received any messages from you being perm banned nor other users since Christmas
NY Cheats is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Im on your discord. I posted it there.

Now Im using kernaim. Got to level 55 in a day. No ban. Never use aimbot.
lPLAYER O1NE is offline  
Old   #11

 
NY Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 119
Join Date: Feb 2025
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
Im on your discord. I posted it there.

Now Im using kernaim. Got to level 55 in a day. No ban. Never use aimbot.
What’s your username on discord?
NY Cheats is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Cheats View Post
What’s your username on discord?
SuNDae
lPLAYER O1NE is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPLAYER O1NE View Post
SuNDae
They gonna ban you bro for giving out your discord name, just keep on using kern aim for the time being, you won´t last long but it is better than nothing i guess, soft stack is only 80$ very cheap
lukedorian is online now  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
They gonna ban you bro for giving out your discord name, just keep on using kern aim for the time being, you won´t last long but it is better than nothing i guess, soft stack is only 80$ very cheap
Cant even get a spot 🤣
lPLAYER O1NE is offline  
Old   #15

 
Nvidia[N]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 18
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxStevenHxXx View Post
With Hypervision closing ive only used PO then made the switch to HV when Po closed. Now that HV is closed what do you recommend go us thats been UD?
Get dma for cod and save you from several headaches.
Nvidia[N] is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
good external warzone cheat recommendations please
02/02/2025 - Call of Duty - 25 Replies
With good it should be undetected and rich with features.:rtfm::handsdown:
Server Recommendations?
07/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I've tried a few servers now and so far I have had no luck. If anyone can give me a few ideas on host, that would be great. Even some specs for the server so I know what kind I would require.
Server recommendations please
05/24/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
I need a private server with working 3rd jobs. DEFAULT B.Level / J. Level / Stats Droprates @ 100% (including cards if possible) Less customs I need it to test possible builds for a Genetic in Philippine retail server.
Host recommendations
05/12/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello everyone. For a few months now i have had my own server setup on my machine for my own personal amusement. Since the fall of a greatly beloved server I have been approached numerous times by friends and family asking if i had plans to take mine public rather than just for private friend and family use. After careful consideration I am thinking of doing just that. While I am researching costs and options for retaining rights to do so I am also preparing for doing so without. I...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.