Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rip interwebs

Discussion on rip interwebs within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/21/2024, 17:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
I was at Interwez before and would definitely try AA out as soon go online again. Is there any Feature List of aa?
Old 03/21/2024, 17:52   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dackelfreund View Post
I was at Interwez before and would definitely try AA out as soon go online again. Is there any Feature List of aa?
AA still on public test mode, and feature list consists of everything that IW had +more, but learning the framework may take sometime but there are guides and ready configs, such as UAV for all screen resolutions, keybinds, settings per weapon and so much more.

Excluding controller support....
Old 03/21/2024, 18:09   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
AA still on public test mode, and feature list consists of everything that IW had +more, but learning the framework may take sometime but there are guides and ready configs, such as UAV for all screen resolutions, keybinds, settings per weapon and so much more.

When they expected to release, u mean by everything on iw had will be in new AA. Also can u confirm uav and controller support?

Quote:

Also i do bought AA in past but i giveup ending how to config AA. Can u help me with config with AA. I tried sw today, my review on sw is good with controller 10/10 ,esp 3/10(too much laggy),sw doesn’t require any disable anything in ur pc which is really good 10/10, only i have doubt it has so many resellers and reband 1/10.

Po 9/10 overall ( im controller player with only downside for me )
Old 03/21/2024, 18:23   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohaibarshad2 View Post
When they expected to release, u mean by everything on iw had will be in new AA. Also can u confirm uav and controller support?

Also i do bought AA in past but i giveup ending how to config AA. Can u help me with config with AA. I tried sw today, my review on sw is good with controller 10/10 ,esp 3/10(too much laggy),sw doesn’t require any disable anything in ur pc which is really good 10/10, only i have doubt it has so many resellers and reband 1/10.

As i mentioned above no more controller support on AA.

Not what IW had, what AA has for more than 15+ years and always been, its just like you said the navigation and setting up features to your liking can be time consuming because of vast customizations, but it only takes 15 minute read the guides and in time you get used to it.

Also there are tons of user made configs on AA forums that you can use and when AA backs up fully you can post in their forums if you have any questions and you will be helped with .
Old 03/21/2024, 19:22   #50

Quote:
As i mentioned above no more controller support on AA.

Not what IW had, what AA has for more than 15+ years and always been, its just like you said the navigation and setting up features to your liking can be time consuming because of vast customizations, but it only takes 15 minute read the guides and in time you get used to it.

Also there are tons of user made configs on AA forums that you can use and when AA backs up fully you can post in their forums if you have any questions and you will be helped with .
Thanks dude i will msg u once AA out
Old 03/21/2024, 19:28   #51

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:

There are no ways to do controller aimbot support without adding detection vectors but I will consider adding controller support via the safest method possible & also will consider adding deadzone for aimbot which is safe ofc

I would just notify my users that any form of controller support adds a detection vector

If you want great performance and no ESP lag then PO is definitely for you. Works fullscreen exclusive too
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 20:29   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
There are no ways to do controller aimbot support without adding detection vectors but I will consider adding controller support via the safest method possible & also will consider adding deadzone for aimbot which is safe ofc

I would just notify my users that any form of controller support adds a detection vector

If you want great performance and no ESP lag then PO is definitely for you. Works fullscreen exclusive too
Zeb i so happy to hear from u thinking adding controller support. U can make two loader for po or give another name. I have your lifetime but i look other providers just to get controller support
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 20:45   #53

Quote:

Awesome bro. Just put risk by any functions that have risk and safe by the safe ones and let customers choose. I’ve used you for a long time. I bought a key from you but also grabbed one from IW about a week ago because I need the controller support. There is a lot of people using aimbot and the game began to be unfun. One of my friends stopped playing about two weeks ago and I was thinking of doing the same. If you add the controller support it would help. Also if you could add the map option would be dope. Seeing on the big map where to land is useful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 20:48   #54

Stop recommending AA, are you trying to cover up that two days ago ALL users of this **** were banned because they weren't competent enough to check the security after the update!?
Never use AA again, you can't even get decent support!
Old 03/21/2024, 21:06   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by offsteam View Post
Stop recommending AA, are you trying to cover up that two days ago ALL users of this **** were banned because they weren't competent enough to check the security after the update!?
Look dude, AA been undetected for 3+ years until now, you calling them incompetent because they got targeted? This is cheating and you never know when you get hit, if HelioS wasnt competent it would have been detected countless times through the years, but it didnt because helios cares for his customers, you can say whatever you want but you cant deny the facts here.

If you dont like it dont use it, but keep your BS opinion to yourself because its not relevant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 21:36   #56

Quote:
Look dude, AA been undetected for 3+ years until now, you calling them incompetent because they got targeted? This is cheating and you never know when you get hit, if HelioS wasnt competent it would have been detected countless times through the years, but it didnt because helios cares for his customers, you can say whatever you want but you cant deny the facts here.

If you dont like it dont use it, but keep your BS opinion to yourself because its not relevant.
I just saw AA is back online . Can u confirm about controller support or no?
Old 03/21/2024, 22:09   #57

Quote:
I just saw AA is back online . Can u confirm about controller support or no?
Like i said, no more controller support, that means HelioS removed controller support, he might not be adding it back.

The cheat is back up and on public test mode, that means its not all clear, but if you want to use it you can but use it on an account that you dont care, and write feedback if you face any bugs or issues in the AA forums.
Old 03/21/2024, 22:17   #58

Quote:

If you add controller support I will defiantly give you a try, gotta get with the times brother. If it adds detection vectors then **** it, it's worth a shot just to keep us happy
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2024, 05:32   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by offsteam View Post
To be fair they were targeted. Anyone can get ****** this way. Now, I’d never use AA again myself just based on how they treat their customers but that’s another issue
Old 03/22/2024, 08:10   #60

Quote:
Like i said, no more controller support, that means HelioS removed controller support, he might not be adding it back.

The cheat is back up and on public test mode, that means its not all clear, but if you want to use it you can but use it on an account that you dont care, and write feedback if you face any bugs or issues in the AA forums.
I just want to know if AA has any new features when it comes back.