Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer detected.

Discussion on Spoofer detected. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spoofer detected.

Seems like there is a rumor that some providers spoofer got detected today, can anyone confirm which got detected?

Edit: Seems like the rumor is that AA and inf, got detected. (Might not be true)

Edit 2: Seems like ACDiamond, EO and Cobalt also have receiver reports of their spoofer being detected and or outdated.
Old 03/31/2022, 13:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
Seems like there is a rumor that some providers spoofer got detected today, can anyone confirm which got detected?

Edit: Seems like the rumor is that AA and inf, got detected. (Might not be true)
really lol
Old 03/31/2022, 13:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post

alot of people have reported infinite was detected in there telegram, glad i didn't go with there spoofer in the end
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2022, 14:03   #4

Inf got hit, but not AA, i see on posts that some getting sb and some completely safe and playing without issue, i for one using real phone number and i am ok, its really confusing, my opinion is that they are targeting some certain type of accounts, for example the accounts i have made with gen [ by using over 500 proxies ] are getting sb easily and to mention that i use normal virtual ****** sims for those accounts, its test and for rage purposes, the one that i have real number attached to it is completely safe.

Remember if AA is detected it would be Permaban message, so far i have not seen any permaban reports.
Old 03/31/2022, 14:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Inf got hit, but not AA, i see on posts that some getting sb and some completely safe and playing without issue, i for one using real phone number and i am ok, its really confusing, my opinion is that they are targeting some certain type of accounts, for example the accounts i have made with gen [ by using over 500 proxies ] are getting sb easily and to mention that i use normal virtual ****** sims for those accounts, its test and for rage purposes, the one that i have real number attached to it is completely safe.

Remember if AA is detected it would be Permaban message, so far i have not seen any permaban reports.
Spoofer detection doesn’t always show as a permanent at first look. But yes there was also a Ban wave for accounts.

From my understadning aa could be semi detected, or the spoofer could simply not work for some people, this have happened before not so long ago with some other providers.
Old 03/31/2022, 14:23   #6

elite*gold: 20
Old 03/31/2022, 14:25   #7

elite*gold: 224
Will be smart to keep a close watch over the next 2 weeks, if some spoofers are causing shadows it’s likely some will turn to perms within a week or so.

Only time will tell, hopefully not!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2022, 15:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Will be smart to keep a close watch over the next 2 weeks, if some spoofers are causing shadows it’s likely some will turn to perms within a week or so.

Only time will tell, hopefully not!

Definitely won’t be raging on any HWID spoofer right now.
Old 03/31/2022, 17:45   #9

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Inf got hit, but not AA
I made an announcement that INFINITE was hit specifically because I trust you. You tell it how it is and only claim what you have validated is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmantechno View Post
Definitely won’t be raging on any HWID spoofer right now.
Only use a spoofer if you need one (confirmed HWID banned). That way you aren't ever taking on risk that isn't necessary.

The only other excuse is if you only want to rage on COD and you want to attempt to protect your real HWID. But that only applies if you literally cannot have fun without rage cheating.
Old 03/31/2022, 18:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I made an announcement that INFINITE was hit specifically because I trust you. You tell it how it is and only claim what you have validated is true.

Only use a spoofer if you need one (confirmed HWID banned). That way you aren't ever taking on risk that isn't necessary.

The only other excuse is if you only want to rage on COD and you want to attempt to protect your real HWID. But that only applies if you literally cannot have fun without rage cheating.
AA got hit too

this was posted

Because of the recent shadowbans in COD:MW/WZ we have temporary removed the build in Spoofer from the Kernel-Protection (Shield button).

The spoofer will be added back after it has been deemed safe to use again.

PC's that had been shadowbanned before might still be shadowbanned now though.
In the past shadowbans get cleared after 1 or 2 weeks.

Please restart your PC and re-load the Kernel-Protection (Shield button) to make sure that you have the latest version loaded in memory.

Greets,
HelioS

Also they have fixed the issue as well it seems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2022, 18:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
AA got hit too

this was posted

Because of the recent shadowbans in COD:MW/WZ we have temporary removed the build in Spoofer from the Kernel-Protection (Shield button).

Please restart your PC and re-load the Kernel-Protection (Shield button) to make sure that you have the latest version loaded in memory.

Greets,
HelioS

If this was posted by HelioS then why did you deny it @DariXOne?

Old 03/31/2022, 18:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
If this was posted by HelioS then why did you deny it @?

You as usual trying to find best way to come back at me, but tell that Greymen mole to also put the time helios posted and compare it to the time i made this post above, you will see that HelioS announced this hours after i posted.

EDIT: I am not a bad penguin, cmon, i am honest, i will let Kowalski make an analysis
Old 03/31/2022, 18:59   #13

Quote:
You as usual trying to find best way to come back at me, but tell that Greymen mole to also put the time helios posted and compare it to the time i made this post above, you will see that HelioS announced this hours after i posted.

EDIT: I am not a bad penguin, cmon, i am honest, i will let Kowalski make an analysis
That's all you had to say. He said it after you posted. Case closed.
Old 03/31/2022, 19:01   #14

Quote:
AA got hit too

this was posted

Greets,
HelioS

Incoming ban from AA. rip your account for posting useful info lol @ being called a mole
Old 03/31/2022, 19:04   #15

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
AA got hit too

this was posted

Greets,
HelioS

He did that as a security reason to check everything. Like the UAV banwave remember when several other got hit? They disabled it and then removed it completely...

And you forgot something after his first post...

Quote:
I've tested on a brand new PC and new account.
And I did not receive a shadowban (tested for 6 battleroyal matches)

Greets,
HelioS
Once again there is always two sides of a story... People who where not previous hwid banned can still use AA without any issue
Thanks
1 User